Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

IC Archives

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Cianne
Dreamer

IC Archives

Post by Cianne »

This may have been mentioned before.

Would it be possible to have the IC Archives so that the author may add new "pages" to their own posts?, in order to make a "poetry book" or a "Painting Portfolio" in "Cianne's" case. Or other examples, art histories, Consortium info, etc..etc..If they were grouped together it would be nifty :) Not a huge deal, just something that would be a little more handy and functional.

Thanks for reading. :)

~C
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: IC Archives

Post by Arnaya »

Seconded, Thirded, and fourthed :P
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

I suggested this a long time ago, and was told they were working on it. I'm not sure if it's still in the works or if they forgot about it.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Allow me to share exhibit "A"

http://forums.underlight.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1126

Resuming this sort of thing would be nothing shy of absolutely fantastic please :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Agreed :)
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

I would love to have this! :mrgreen:
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Well that works too Blade, although it would be a lot less work for Moderators if we could do it ourselves. They have pretty full plates as it is.

If what was suggested is not possible, may I please have a Modertor put all of the "Musings from an Old Soul" all put under the same heading, I'm doing a fair bit of writing again.

~C