Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Memorial Rooms?

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Re: Memorial Rooms?

Post by Anasina »

Oh goodness... I didn't realize how many people weren't certain what was going on with Munchkin/Twister/Arpeggia...

Mom is in a nursing home after severe brain damage due to cardiac arrest, which happened in 2012. She is in the custody of family, and I don't get many updates on her, but she is finally able to eat and read the newspaper on her own. You can check her Facebook page. Occasionally my grandmother tags her and a picture will show up there. Her facebooks are https://www.facebook.com/charlene.donovan.75?fref=ts and https://www.facebook.com/charlene.s.donovan.7

If you have any questions, I'll answer as best I can, but I have the same source of information you. :/
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

I was trying to verify tux as well. A few years ago he moved near where I was living but I never knew exactly where. I tried googling an obituary for him here in the area and could not find one. So I am still hoping that one is not true!

I also heard that Ravageone died. This came from someone who knew him IRL.

Not necessarily suggesting he go on the list but I think he was around the game for a long time.. and "fathered' many of the dreamers in the city! ;)
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Malarky
Dreamer

Post by Malarky »

Pretty sure Tux is still alive and kicking and dancing and winning contests and hearts as lively as he ever did.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Very happy to hear that about "Tux" :D
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Malarky
Dreamer

Post by Malarky »

I had a memorial room made for Munchkin in SoT at one point. It took a long time to find the screenshots I took of it. Appears it was never implemented on live.
http://imgur.com/a/e51FG
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

Good grief, did YOU design Skyward and was it Munchkin's memorial? I never knew that. It was implemented, all right - very much so! Were you around for the last few months of SoT?
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Malarky
Dreamer

Post by Malarky »

I did design and build Skyward. It was built as a tribute to Munchkin. She was a dear friend of mine and I'll miss her. I was not around near the end of SoT. I've been on hiatus for five or six years. I'm glad to hear it was implemented. I hope it helped people through their dreams.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

If anyone has pictures of dreamers in that room, my brother and I would love to see them! Even tales of what you've done there! Knowing you guys you've done some interesting things in such a place! <3 If I ever see my mother again, I'd like to be able to tell her as much as I can about it. :) She loved you guys, you know?
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*