Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Name that mare!

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Koi-Drama
Founder

Name that mare!

Post by Koi-Drama »

Dreamers,

As always, I look forward to including our players in the brainstorming process at every opportunity. This time, I'm looking for some naming suggestions for a couple of baddies in the upcoming Clash of Dreams. Just toss up a few name suggestions for potential mares. I'll give you a few descriptions and let your collective imagination handle the rest. I look forward to all the input from the community.

1st Mare - Description: A powerful mare consolidating his power through his lineage and master manipulation. His hatred for the dreamers is unrivaled.

2nd Mare - Description: After years of being subjected to constant failed leadership and failure to capture the dreamscape - this creature has finally taken full control of this faction and is set to wage war against dreamer and mare alike for absolute control of the entire dreamscape.

I'll be holding a few votes once suggestions are in. Let's see some great suggestions.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Onyx
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm

Re: Name that mare!

Post by Onyx »

Oh geez...names. Ok...throw some out there!

Random stuff...

Malon
Taysri
Zhanoga
Bob

No real meanings. But there's a few. Ok, except for Bob. He's just...well...Bob.
~Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm... and maybe someone else?
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Khloros - means pallid, greenish-yellow.
Gor'zak
Gothamus
Macabre
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Azrael
Dreamer

Post by Azrael »

R'oth'ak

Sur'n'dal

G'than

N'mrak

Sounds like the old Maren speak from Lyra-UL
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Kailee wrote:Bump!!!! Waiting for it! :p
To quote a Lyran forefather...
Lyran Forefather wrote:All will be revealed in time, k.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Dina

Post by Dina »

On my tombstone I'm going to tell my family to put that quote on it!!! Then "I'm still waiting!"