Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Courtyard Folly

Quirkz
Dreamer

Courtyard Folly

Post by Quirkz »

On a table in the courtyard, a large volume is displayed. The title reads "One Sentence Poetry" a note instructs you to turn to page 2

Page 2.
Most people I pass on the street look like they just took a bite of a garlicy, salty dill pickle for the first time.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Re: Courtyard Folly

Post by Quirkz »

On a table in the courtyard, a large volume is displayed. The title reads "One Sentence Poetry" a note instructs you to turn to page 3

Page 3.
It would be bliss as an adult to recapture and experience the joy, wonder and exuberance our 5 year old selves did, from the simplest things, such as jumping in a mud puddle.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

On a table in the courtyard, a large volume is displayed. The title reads "One Sentence Poetry" a note instructs you to turn to page 4

Page 4.
I have found that the problems of the world and the vagaries of life can be remedied by eating an ice cream cone, if that doesn't work, have two.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

On a table in the courtyard, a large volume is displayed. The title reads "One Sentence Poetry" a note instructs you to turn to page 5

Page 5.
Those who have perfected the art of smooth-talk are so good they are like peeled peaches sliding off a spoon.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

On a table in the courtyard, a large volume is displayed. The title reads "One Sentence Poetry" a note instructs you to turn to page 6

Page 6.
When I pick up my pen in poetic mood, I only seem to write about food, romance is dead so bring on the bread.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

On a table in the courtyard, a large volume is displayed. The title reads "One Sentence Poetry" a note instructs you to turn to page 7

Page 7.
A wise old woman was known to say, if you think you know it all most people probably think you're a jerk.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

On a table in the courtyard, a large volume is displayed. The title reads "One Sentence Poetry" a note instructs you to turn to page 8

Page 8.
Some people might think that I am fat, I think of myself as abundantly blessed for cold weather and also luxuriantly upholstered from broken bones if I fall down.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

Page 9.

If life is like a box of chocolates, don't worry about which one you're gonna get, just eat the whole box, problem solved.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

Page 10.

It is plausible that the world would be a much better place if blindfolds were required so that snap judgements were not made on outward appearance.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

Page 11.

When all pleas, confrontations and analysis fail, forget it, shut up, nod, walk away, smiling optional.
🍎H🍎
Quirkz
Dreamer

Post by Quirkz »

Page 12.

People invent new lives and identities in order to make their actual ones bearable.
🍎H🍎