Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

a trigger

Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

a trigger

Post by Roleplayer »

Liolira, enters the Wordsmith guild and listens to Mandus sharing a story. She smiles and thinks to herself, " what a talented story teller this dreamer is." She looks around and nods to others that attend Bardic, she spies out Giailor near the portal, she whispers quietly to him. " we are building the shield tonight, against the nightstalker's, it would be an honor if you could attend Giailor" The elder smiles and agrees.

Liolira smiles and then gives a gentle whisper to Pixar who appears slightly nervous with her first real forge attempt after returning to the city. Trying to sooth Pixar's worries. Pixar calms. She looks at Sadara and listens to her story about Eldryck her brother, her mother and her father that is an Tree. She sighs and thinks to herself"What a mess". Sadara finishes her story, Liolira claps and smiles to Sadara , more proud at the courage Sadara is showing. Pixar then gets up and tells a small story, she finishes. Liolira smiles, thinking to herself," I am glad she participated, she can focus on other things till its time".

Looking around distracted; Lio is lost in thought... then out of the blue; a large bang of wind appears behind Liolira, she jumps scared. All the sudden a small night petal start falling, sailing to the ground slowly. Within these petals contain messages, many are triggered including herself. She tries to block out the pain but cant. All the sudden Liolira is catapulted back to seeing Wishbringer struck in front of her in that chaos pool. She snaps out of the trigger angry, more messages drop and she looks over to Braelynn that appears to be the bearer of most of the messages. She smiles sadly at Braelynn, then whispers to the air;
" Wishbringer how did you get yourself in this mess? I am coming to retrieve you I swear, hold on! I care, JO cares, we all care, we feel helpless to do anything till Nocven is neutralized. Hang in there Wishie."

She looks down and fights back the ache in her throat and the sting in her eyes. She then walks over and whispers to the guild master Princess Rivin, " I need to go prepare the Dreamforge, forgive me for leaving" Rivin the elder smiles and nods knowingly to Liolira. Lio then repeats the same message to Giailor and he whispers back, " See you soon Lady Liolira. Thank you for the invite." Liolira escapes the guild hall and heads down the path back to threshold. Before she hits the Calenture threshold, she burst into tears and screams into the air, " you will pay dearly Nocven, you wont be taking anymore dreamers this city loves and has become cornerstones of the community".
She angrily shakes her fist into the air and then takes the back of her hand and smears the tears across her cheeks. She heads home to gather the Obsidain Gauge and power tokens, Before she leaves the house, she touches the facades crest on the wall, near the stair and whispers, " Lady Calenture, please bless us as we built this defense. I must be strong and unemotional while Pixar needs me. Lady Calenture, give me emotional strength." She then snags Jawsman for a guard detail and heads to the breach to build the arsenal necessary to beat this deadly foe.
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung