Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Jawsman, the feminine heroine of firestorm

Jawsman
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Jawsman

Jawsman, the feminine heroine of firestorm

Post by Jawsman »

(This story is in fulfillment of a task. It is a work of fiction.)

I had always wondered what it would be like to be a woman. I mean, not really. But occasionally. To no longer have the male phallus which often could point itself towards attractive women like an erstwhile lustful Cupid’s arrow seemed interesting. And for other reasons which are not germane to this story.

But there I was, corrupted by the chaos, entering the city wearing a fire red dress. It was indeed majestic. I had wondered to myself, why am I minus the frank and beans but plus a set of velvet curtains? No matter. I entered the city to hunt. I just hoped I didn’t run into Laviticas as maybe he’d try to flirt with me. On another matter, experience is given equally for mare collapses. Female dreamers do not earn seven xp for every 10 a male dreamer earns. Strange flex on equality in the city of dreams, I know.

The mares themselves could care less whether one wore a dress or trousers. Did the mares even know the difference?

I passed through a barren Mt. Illapse on my way to the Camp of Kings, wherein I passed the portal into the Palisades, the robust revenant hunting grounds.

I paused, briefly, in the Echten Keep. My arts worked just fine. I checked my protective arts, evoked a few times to raise them up, and put up reflect and bulwark for good measure. Then last but not least, tapped a vision alt.

I entered the outer Echten Keep, feeling my lucidity drain while my willpower remained intact. I quickly evoked sprint and ran past the lady (If it could be called that) revenant and up on the platform. I watched it with my eyes, watching as it wandered around seemingly aimless, occasionally evoking a random high level art, swing a blade, or fire a chak shot. I readied my flameshaft and studied its pattern. It had to be hit in the back. I evoked a few times, to no avail. Definitely should’ve been hits. I watched it as it was about to walk to the far portal. A lucky flame and it emitted a very feminine scream and came my way. I watched as it pinned itself against a crevice in the front. I heard the sound and impact of chaks ineffectually impacting the wall as I positioned myself at an angle looking downwards.

Abjure me? Reflected, for all the good it did. Blind me? Nope. Dreamquake? Nope. I positioned myself and starting firing my flame at a downward angle, emitting scream after scream from the revenant. I started running low on willpower and went to tap an elemen from my pack, feeling it evaporate as I touched it. The one thing I forgot to do, and I couldn’t forge a new will elemen in time. The fem-rev had, just appeared near dissolution. So what was I to do? Before I could react, it firestormed me. Oh really, huh? I didn’t have anymore will elemens but I did have a few lucidity ones. I filled the tank and firestormed. An unplatted firestorm may not be as painful but it still worked. I filled the tank and firestormed again. And again. After a fourth time, the revenant became a reve-not, vanishing in a flash of white light.

I, not the revenant, was the heroine of firestorm. A low-end firestorm, but fem-Jaws did the job.
Ruler of House Calenture
8th Sphere GateKeeper / Second Focus FateSender (Presently 8th sphere)
Master Teacher
Wordsmith
Lyran-era dreamer