Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Lost Seas

Pixar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Pixar

Lost Seas

Post by Pixar »

Upon my investigations within the Lost Seas, I have stumbled across multiple new things. A large Iron statue of a young Women-like creature wearing a veil. Below her are multiple candles at the base and an engraving of a full moon rising over a mountain top.
It resides within the Secluded Beach of Lost Sea. Who is this beautiful mystical creature it represents? Perhaps the Mistress?
There is also a water purifying device near the falls on the left, at the Secluded Beach.

Going further within the Lost Seas within the Drowned Quarry are two new Water purifying devices. One on the left at the entrance and one in the next section of the Drowned Quarry.
It appears that leaks from the Umbric drains are causing unpure waters to drain down in Lost Seas. The Water purifying devices are helping to keep the waters clean.

Deeper as you go into the Lost Seas, in the Emerald Ascent. There you will find 3 new water purifying devices. The Umbric leaks are causing stress within the waters for this many purifying devices to be placed. That is the conclusion I have come up with.

Over a week ago Neogi and I decided to investigate the Lost Seas even deeper. As we entered the beautiful Temple, upon entering the Emerald Vestibule, we came across 3 Ancient Golden Statues. Who do these 3 beautiful statues represent. Where did they come from? I asked around and there seems to be a collective thought that these 3 golden statues are those of Lothordolric, Valador and Belenter. Keepers of the Umbric of Old.

If anyone has any further information in regards of the Umbric leaks and these Ancient Golden Statues, please look me up and let's exchange our thoughts.

Pixar