Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

☼ Intoxicating Dreams: The Tales of Seven Entities ☼

Tentacle
Dreamer

Post by Tentacle »

Earth Guardian:
In the heart of the ancient grove, I met the Earth Guardian, a colossal figure hewn from ancient stone. With a voice like rolling thunder, he imparted tales of long-forgotten lands, whispering wisdom of resilience rooted in the earth. In my dreams, I wandered through visions of lush forests and sprawling valleys, feeling the strength of the land beneath my feet, reminded that even in turmoil, there is steadfastness in the embrace of the earth.

Water Seraph:
Beneath the silver moon's gaze, I encountered the Water Seraph, her form fluid and graceful as the currents she commanded. With a touch as gentle as a summer breeze, she stirred emotions deep within me, mirroring the ebb and flow of my inner tides. She led me through visions of vast oceans and tranquil rivers, cleansing my spirit with each shimmering wave and guiding me to find solace in the depths of emotion.

Air Sylph:
I danced with the Air Sylph among the mountain clouds, her movements as ethereal as the whispering winds. With every graceful twirl, she revealed the secrets of unseen realms, inviting me to soar to heights of boundless imagination. In my visions, she carried me across vast skies and through shimmering auroras, filling my lungs with the intoxicating air of possibility and reminding me that the power to dream lies within every gust of wind.

Fire Phoenix:
Amidst the flames of a forgotten temple, I beheld the Fire Phoenix, her feathers ablaze with the hues of dawn. With eyes that burned like embers, she ignited the flames of passion within me, urging me to embrace the transformative power of fire. She guided me through infernos and flickering torchlight, purging doubts and fears with her searing heat, leaving only ashes from which new dreams could rise.

Shadow Specter:
In the depths of the lightless realm, I encountered the Shadow Specter, a wraith cloaked in mystery and darkness. With whispers as chilling as the night breeze, she wove shadows into my dreams, revealing the hidden truths that lurked within the depths of my subconscious. In these visions, I confronted my deepest fears and darkest desires, guided by the Shadow's haunting presence, finding solace in the shadows that danced at the edge of my perception and walked with me always.

Sleep Weaver:
Within the twilight realm, I met the Sleep Weaver, her fingers nimble as she wove slumber threads into the fabric of our awakened dreams. With a gentle touch, she guided me through realms of our rest, unraveling the web of consciousness to reveal the hidden secrets. In dreams, she led me through starlit corridors and velvet shadows, stitching visions into the fabric of my mind and granting me glimpses of the mysteries beyond the waking world.

Entropy Herald:
Amidst the chaos of the void, I glimpsed the Entropy Herald, a figure wreathed in the ever-shifting mists of decay. With laughter as wild as the tempest, she danced on the edge of oblivion, heralding the inevitability of change. In my dreams, whispers of entropy echoed through the darkness, urging me to embrace the flux of existence, to find beauty in the chaos, and to surrender to the ceaseless cycle of creation and destruction.

Ever in shadow,
The Matron
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper