Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

PTR Hotfix v3.1.11.3 r1

Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

PTR Hotfix v3.1.11.3 r1

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Evening folks,

The KoiTeam has a favor to ask. If each person could log in and take about 10 - 15 minutes to visit as many of your favorite places as possible, this would help us ensure that the textures.rlm is right where we need it. If there is a problem in the room, you may experience the following: crashing looking at certain parts of a room, missing textures, see-through walls, black walls, white walls, strange sky textured walls, and or textures that should not belong on the wall. If you experience any of this, please make a new post in "Player Test Realm: Feedback" forum and let me know which room and in what plain you experienced the odd behavior. I did my best to visit as many of the levels/rooms as I could, but as is all of our time on the project, it is limited.

Be sure to do a forum post stating where you visited so we can check it off the list and so no one else checks the same areas twice!

Much appreciated!

------------------------------------------

This hotfix resolves the following:

Koi:
- Fix for another gamed buffer overrun crash on back-end
- Courtyard: Full DoL flags
- Direlect Keep Level: Renamed to Dreamers of Light
- Illapse Threshold Room: Renamed to Dreamers of Light ; Also enabled sanctuary; Full DoL flags
- Nexus: Full DoL flag
- Textures.rlm: Our textures assets have not been consistent for awhile now. They have since been cleaned up. This was needed if we ever planned to start adding new textures / content, we needed to re-compile the rlm.

OpenUL:
- Newly awakened: Bug where some people are erroneously newly announced
- Whisper bug
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Re: PTR Hotfix v3.1.11.3 r1

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

- Renamed room Derelic Keep Hall to Dreamers Keep Hall

Please continue testing folks!