Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Lotia

Black-Lotus
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Black-Lotus

Lotia

Post by Black-Lotus »

I have been recently absent the last two months due to wrapping up a project that I have been working on for about two and a half years. This was a result of a lot of the work we started at the end of Echoes of Chaos, with Redcoat Games. After some changes taking place, Crayon Ponyfish was born and the motions to take everything we learned and wanted to share began. Out of respect for the community, and this team, I asked permission to share news about Lotia on the forums. Koi-Wish was kind enough to allow me to do so.

The project we have been pouring our hearts into is called Lotia. This a single-player RPG that we built for players to learn about "Heavensbreak", or as you would call it, "The Dream". Lotia is a dreamshard, like Underlight, and has its own set of rules, adventures, and histories. If you ever get to visit, I am sure some of you will notice names and references that will make you smile, but we hope that you will learn and enjoy all of the new things that have been created as well.

Lotia officially launched on Steam for Windows last night. The Mac release will be available in the next few days. We have been getting requests for Linux, so that will likely be on the list as well. In about a month the iOS Lore App will be live and we will see about the full game port to mobile. We have been very blessed in finding talent for our Soundtrack, so much so that it was picked up by the Orlando Contemporary Chamber Orchestra. There will be a live performance by the orchestra on August 11th of this year.

You can find Lotia on steam by going to: Lotia

If you are interested in the Soundtrack, it can be found on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play, and about 20 other smaller syndication channels.

iTunes: Original Soundtrack
Amazon: Original Soundtrack
Spotify: Original Soundtrack

Since Underlight will always be the foundation and home to the dream, we sincerely hope that you guys enjoy Lotia. We don't know where it will go from here, but there are plans for a new story, in a different dreamshard to begin sometime in the near future. I am hoping that in the next couple of weeks or so, things will settle down so I can get back to playing Underlight and walk in the halls that started it all. Thank you for your time and consideration, please feel free to shoot back any feedback.
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Re: Lotia

Post by fr3y »

Single player UL sounds like the worst possible hell imaginable but good luck to you !
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.