Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Double A UL Chronicles Live

Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Double A UL Chronicles Live

Post by Arnaya »

Arlyana Jax and I have started a project that we're calling the Double "A" Underlight Chronicles. Basically a Dreamer webpage in similar vein to some of the old sites out there, but dedicated to the Koi incarnation (Histories and information from past versions will be included as well). This includes a running Blog on events in the game, written from Arnaya and AJ's perspectives.

Its still pretty rough, but we'll be continuing to do updates to it. We've also included as many links to other Underlight sites as we could find for any of you oldies that want to take a walk down memory lane :)

http://xetha03.wixsite.com/doubleaulchronicles

We'll probably move to our own Domain sometime, but it isn't really planned for any particular time line yet. If you see something we dont' have up, or if you have something you'd like to see us add, please let us know. Thanks :)

~Jan
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Re: Double A UL Chronicles Live

Post by Tember »

Nice job! Looks great guys. I really like it

You should add Dreiko in there though, he was actually the third to achieve bifocal status.
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

sadface :(
Dina

Post by Dina »

Please correct the mistake on Dina. Bamra is the child mare, not Epoth. Looks great!

You can put that she is married to krodoc too! (They put their rings back on last night)

Dina has been in OoSM and DoL, and a short time in AoE, so I wouldn't say she has been in many houses, considering OoSM and DoL merged. Oh shoot, forgot about KoES lol! She basically just opened that house. That house was too crazy, even for Dina! Nevermindddddddd
Last edited by Dina on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

D:

There is NOTHING under my name :(
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I'd say as far as WIPs go, it looks great, keep up the phenomenal work girls. I thought I had posted a bio for Uthy, somewhere....yeah, I'll look for that for you guys.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Nice job, Double As. Where's Jade?! :o
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Lol, Well. I put out a call for character bio's. So, if we don't get one from people... it'll be whenever we get around to putting that character in and whatever we come up with for them at that time :P

Thanks for the input everyone, please let us know if you'd like to see something on there or would like to contribute something. We'll make some of the corrections that have been noted so far and We'll update as soon as we can :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

3rd Sphere Soulmaster, WordSmith, Alliance, Soul of Sanctuary
JAAAAAAN!!! XD
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

We've got the corrections we were told about here finished, still working on one request... so be patient please. A couple new blog entries up as well, though Arnaya's been writing them up for the Archives too. Duplicating information to make sure some of it gets preserved and all that ;)

Thanks for the support everyone :)
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

Nice Job !
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

We've done a bunch of updates to this, including adding an Events Calendar that can accessed from the "Events" section (A link button just above the "Featured" articles takes you to the calendar from that page). Also included the House Arts section, and updated a bunch of other little things here and there.

If you see any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements, please let us know with the Messenger Pigeon thing on the Main Page :)

Please, also send us a brief bio of your character for inclusion in the "Dreamers" section (GM's please feel free to send us a brief bio of your GM Characters too), otherwise you'll be stuck with whatever we come up with ;)
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Almost forgot, but we'll be updating the Events Calendar as things are put up in the notices. If you'd like to make sure your event gets put up, please send us a message via the Messenger Pigeon system on the Main Page :)
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

-Sniffles and dabs her eyes with a tissue.- It's fine... You can totally forget Hael... Boo hoo...
I should get started on the bio, huh? Dimitri's is in the Wiki, but it's hella long. The man can type forever on any given subject.
DONE
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Lol, We know there's quite a few people missing from it. The biggest hold up is trying to figure out what to write about them :P

We don't mind fairly lengthy bio's, but maybe 2 paragraph limits? General personality run down, some notable accomplishments, that sort of thing?

If any would like their characters Bio edited, or they would like to submit one of their own... Please let us know and send us a note with what you'd like :)
Rasputin
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Rasputin

Post by Rasputin »

This is where I'm supposed to get sad that you didn't put my name on a list even though I didn't offer you any information to help out.... right?

#SadDreams
--Rasputin
FreeSpirit
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Lol, well... give me a bio to use then :P
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Here's a link to the events calendar to help everyone with scheduling :)

Events Calendar
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

I also have the calendar link in my signature.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

Ladies...I love this project of yours! I have read through quite a bit of it and look forward to seeing more and more. Something to be very proud of! Excellent work, the both of you!!!
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Thank you Coraal, We're both glad to hear that the work is appreciated (and hopefully useful) :)
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Very nice work! Love the description of Thunderman in the Dreamers section.
Hammen
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Hammen

Post by Hammen »

Seriously? Nobody has made a boob joke about this yet? Let me know when the Double D chronicles come out. :lol:

All jokes aside, nice work ladies.

H
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Double D's are dangerous man, knock ya right out and suffocate ya, casually mention big boobs around Uthy in game some day, he'll tell ya
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

LOL, For once... My brain didn't even go there :P

Glad you enjoy the site, if you have any suggestions (Or a character bio) you'd like to pass on, Please send Butterfly or I a PM :)