Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

When I was first trying to log into the PTR, I just kept getting the "Dream unavailable" message. Problem turned out to be that I didn't have the right installer to get the most recent version of the PTR. I know the live UL used to have a "Game out of date, please download the newest installer and update the game" type of message for those types of situations. So I don't know if that's gotten lost somewhere or not, but Sidas suggested I pass it along :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Re: Log in troubles

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Arnaya, thank you for reporting this! --- If you were using one of the first versions of the PTR builds this would be expected behavior. If it happens on later versions like 3.1.8+, please let me know!
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Log in troubles

Post by Arnaya »

Will do :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.