Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

For Purple Lace

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

For Purple Lace

Post by Lu Chaos »

The last conversation me and you had we talked about how you were trying your best to beat this.. Me and you had many personal conversations about what you wanted to do in UL and how you wanted things to go, and I tried my best to make them happen for you just because we both knew this day would come where you would be gone because of your underlying health issues.. This breaks my heart that you are gone and I really wish I could talk to you again. You really just wanted to help everybody, you were a good person Lace and even though a few people misunderstood you. I was always going to be on your side regardless of the situation.. I know I don't play this game anymore but thinking about it and wanting to come back just to see you are gone.. Just ripped my entire heart out and hope of playing again... Damnit why did you have to leave.. I lost my old discord account, I wonder if you left me a good bye.. I'm sorry Lace.. I miss you and I love you. We always told each other that, and you never judged me no matter what you knew about me. Thanks for everything, thanks for being a good friend above all else and thanks for helping me get better and better with my RP.. I'm sure Nathan is very hurt as well. I'll try my best to give him my loyalty and help if he is still here. The family we created still exists on and off, and ill forever be loyal to it. Thanks alot Love. Forever my UL Queen.

Lu Chaos + Purple Lace forever...