Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Mourning the Loss of Fin Marda/Patricia

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Koi-Drama
Founder

Mourning the Loss of Fin Marda/Patricia

Post by Koi-Drama »

Dreamers,

It is with the heaviest of heart that we announce the passing of one of our oldest and beloved members of the community, Patricia Hector, the creative mastermind behind a beloved fixture in the UL universe, Fin Marda.

Please share your memories and favorite moments as we come together in celebrating her as both a wonderful, passionate, and gifted individual and a complex intelligent, empathic, and wonderful force behind a character we interacted with for over two decades.

Pat, you will be missed! Our sincerest and deepest condolences to the family and friends. Our community is bereft of one of the brightest and intelligent minds we were privileged and honored to know and interact with.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Drizzt
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Drizzt Do'Urden

Re: Mourning the Loss of Fin Marda/Patricia

Post by Drizzt »

For those that wish too join us, there will be a gathering to remember Patricia this Monday May 17th at 7pm DST at the house in the facade.

Scott
The man behind the Drow
Rafael
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Rafe, Takalia

Post by Rafael »

Crying very hard, Patricia a Marda nd she preferred just Marda as friend of 20 years i will miss her. Fin was just a title for the Marda. Loved you as a friend
The dream is out there, we can make it real
~Rafaella
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Post by Gorgunsun »

I wonder if the Mayans kinda messed up with the numeral dyslexia and got 2012 mixed up with 2021. Folks, take care of yourselves, we have lost too many already this year. I love you all -Nick