Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Come & Play With Us!

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Koi-Spear

Come & Play With Us!

Post by Koi-Spear »

Hello, Underlight players!

I would like to introduce myself, I am Koi-Spear, one of your new roleplay GMs!
There is a lot of things I would like to say but first thing I want to do is explain what my role here is as your new roleplay GM.
It is my objective to bring you adventures daily if you wish to play with us!
It will be my pleasure to bring you many new events and things to do with your time in the dream city.
Anything you wish to get accomplished, please send in your emails, post on the forums and let us know what it is you're working on!
The best option for me personally, is to show me in game what it is you can do! Who knows the type of support you'll get just by working towards your dreams!
Show us all what you are doing, make it known, bring it to our faces, we want to know what you are doing! Make us apart of it!

Thank you so much for having me Underlight community. It is my pleasure to work for you in hopes of making our city of dreams a more active community
for our future and past players to return too.
If you are reading this and you no longer actively play, it is my wishes to get that to change so please visit us! Come have fun and create new journeys for
yourself and all of your peers, create new paths and new walk ways for the future of the city to cherish and hold onto for all times.
Write your name in the Underlight history books, and make yourself immortal in the city of dreams. May you have all that you desire!

Koi-Spear