Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Update on Dakkoth/Mike

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Tary
Dreamer

Update on Dakkoth/Mike

Post by Tary »

Just a heads up for everyone: Mike, Dakkoth's controller, is in the hospital after suffering multiple pulmonary embolisms. His condition is currently stable but being closely monitored by doctors and nurses. Needless to say he will not be in-game to attend to regular teaching/house duties.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mike, especially now when he needs us most. While in the hospital, he's IRCing on his phone so feel free to drop by and leave a kind word.

We expect you home safely soon, otherwise we'll get a group of SoulMasters to come to the hospital and evoke Restore until you're better. It'll be super-weird. We might need a GK to come and ward the door.
Tamarisk
Ascended Dreamers

Re: Update on Dakkoth/Mike

Post by Tamarisk »

Just want to take a minute and say that all of us are with you in thoughts and prayers Mike. Remember to keep calm and stay relaxed. We care about you and are here for you. We want you to pull through and you aren't alone. I know I speak for Kris and myself when I say if you need anything please don't hesitate to let either of us know.
Koi-Legend

Post by Koi-Legend »

Mike, get well, the whole community and the koi team have you in our thoughts.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Hope you get to feeling better Mike. :(
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Mike,

Wishing you all the best in a speedy recovery. Get well soon!
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Kage
Dreamer

Post by Kage »

Feel better soon dude, hope you're starting to feel better already and that they get it figured out for you.
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

Sorry to hear about this. Would have dropped by in IRC but we keep different hours, so just wanted to say thinking of you and I hope you feel better soon.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

Hang in there.. they suck, I had one run up my leg into my lung. Get rest, we will keep the portals burning brightly for your return.
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

Prayer goes out to Dakkoth man, Always have a good time talking with you on any of my characters. See yea soon mate!
Venom
Dreamer

Post by Venom »

Oh my gosh! My prayers and thoughts go out to you my dear friend. I hope you have a speedy recovery. You will be missed in the dream so get well soon! Let me know if you need anything! Get well my friend!
*You shall be beaten by the Eggbeater and you will LIKE IT!*
-Venom
Dreamseer and Teacher
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Underlight will wait! So will all of us! Just get better, lots of rest and good thoughts. You'll be back running around on Dakkoth in no time! Feel better soon!!! We're all pulling for you!
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

I said it in IRC but I'll say it again here. I'm hoping for the best and for a swift recovery. :)
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Dakkoth
Dreamer

Post by Dakkoth »

I just want to take some time to thank each and every one of you for your kindness and care. this was the second time in my life that my life was in danger. i can tell you firsthand that it doesn't get any easier the second time. thank you for the posts. thank you for being in irc and helping me through some long nights. its like having an extended family all around the world. thanks for having a positive impact in my life.

eta of departure is Monday or Tuesday. so some time after then...Dakkoth will dream once again.

with sincerest gratitude,

~Mike

P.S. to all you creepers (j/k!) meeting me for first time in hospital is not preferable. if you are close enough and want to hang out/meet, lets do it when Im well and better.
Rockk
Dreamer

Post by Rockk »

Glad to hear you are doing better and will get to go home soon! Hope you get back to 100% soon.

See you in the dream!
Venom
Dreamer

Post by Venom »

I'm very happy to hear that you are doing great and are already back on your feet. I hope you fully recover and get back to perfect health! I look forward to seeing you in Underlight buddy!
*You shall be beaten by the Eggbeater and you will LIKE IT!*
-Venom
Dreamseer and Teacher