Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

The Matron is in:

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Tentacle
Dreamer

The Matron is in:

Post by Tentacle »

It's come to my attention that there have been rumors I have left the game.

Nope.

Unless I have specifically told you I have left the game, I have not. I am not one to leave storylines open and students hanging. That being said. However, I do have obligations which Underlight is scheduled around. To prevent confusion, I'll list my schedule below.

Monday: 4-9 pm Pacific D&D
Tuesday: Open
Wednesday: 3-8 pm Pacific: Raiding
Thursday: 3-8 pm Pacific: Raiding
Friday: Open
Saturday: 8-Midnight Pacific: Raiding
Sunday: Open

There are blocks of time which I will not play. Generally speaking, as soon as I have wrapped up by activities and my stream I pop into Underlight. I can pop in the morning Pacific time if needed and earlier in the afternoon before the scheduled events listed above. There are also plenty of ways to get messages to me IC, and if it is important, I can be reached to Private Message on the forums. Heck, you can even come into my stream and say hello. I apologize for those who live for Prime Time, which as you can see, I regularly miss it.

I've laid it all out there. I hope I have made it clear I have not quit. Yes, I am playing less because my advancement has run smack into a reinforced wall and is not going anywhere. As we all know, roleplaying by yourself has finite entertainment value.
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper