Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

To the GM's

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Sadara

To the GM's

Post by Sadara »

I would like to say something that I believe needs to be said. As a player of UL for 6 months now, ive seen a lot and Sadara has been through a lot. Through all the moments of UL the bad and the good, the GM's have always been consistent in doing their best to keep everyone happy and engaged. I have to admit and say that I have had some times where as a player I have complained :lol: Yet those complaints compare to NOTHING when it comes to the dedication the GM's have put into this game. If it wasnt for you all UL would just be another 90's game that was forgotten and trashed. Yet because of your love for the game, others such as me can be exposed via Steam to a rich and creative world that is UL! From me personally Thank you, for what you do. You could be sleeping, enjoying a nice movie, or scratching your butt all day, yet you guys take the time and effort to make others smile and for that Thank you! Your love for UL shows and for that Thank you! <3

Thank you love yall! -{Des}
Cianne
Dreamer

Re: To the GM's

Post by Cianne »

Seconded. Although I hope they wouldn't be scratching their butts all day ;)

It is a tiring, stressful and thankless job. So yes, I echo Des' sentiment.

Thank you all.

~C
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
jtbadn
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Belom

Re: To the GM's

Post by jtbadn »

Amen! :roll: You’ll do wonderful work thank you for supporting this and keeping it fun! it certainly would not be the same kind of game without you lot in the background!
~Belom The Scrying Prophet