Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Old time Dreamers?

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
manA
Dreamer
Character Name(s): manA-wor

Old time Dreamers?

Post by manA »

Once upon a time I dreamed a dream... I dreamed of houses divided by beliefs... Of nightmares within dreams... Of love of loss but mostly good times :). I was known then as manA-wor, a teacher of resilience and a one-time ruler of the Sable moon. It has been over 20 years now... A thought of this popped into my head yesterday and I went for a look and to my shock, I found that there were still people dreaming this dream! Who would've thought back then that Underlight would still be going 20+ years later... So are there any Dreamers still dreaming from back then?
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Re: Old time Dreamers?

Post by Koi-Cricket »

Hey there

There are several old faces that you would probably recognize, and your name seems familiar to me as well.

If you would like to recover any of your old characters, simply email us at accounts@underlight.com.

You are also welcome to join us in discord to chat and catch up. http://discord.underlight.com/

Would love to have you back!
Directing Producer
Dakkoth
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow

Post by Dakkoth »

Welcome back Manowar!

~D
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

DAMNIT! HE FOUND US! :lol:

I mean...welcome back!

I don't think we should tell you who's playing. That way, you'll re-activate your account and have to come in and see for yourself!

So there! How's that for a welcome?!?!?!

I mean...

seriously... there's quite a few and the newer characters are just, if not more, interesting than the older ones. Lots of great roleplays going on and tons of stuff to see and do.

Welcome back !!!!

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
manA
Dreamer
Character Name(s): manA-wor

Post by manA »

Well thank you for the welcomes. I can't promise that I'm really "back" per se... real life is too hectic and I don't know if I'll have the time or energy to really involve myself again but I did send an email to support to see if my character is still around. I haven't heard anything back since I sent that last week, so it's entirely possible that it's just too old and has been lost to the chaos. I originally started on the public release day … the first great awakening, but we shall see. I hope to at least make an appearance and see how things have changed and how they've stayed the same :) I look forward to meeting you all.
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

I know the feeling, but my thrill was probably not as great as yours since i have been in and out of the game over its lifetime. My first character was Skar, who got terminated for something i dont remember now. After that i created Black Cloud who is.. about 16 years old. Now im just known as Cloud. Good dreams indeed. Its the memories that keep us here, and the hopes of creating more good ones, which we still do!! Glad to see you return, although i don't remember manA-wor, id enjoy meeting you in the city. Welcome back!
Black Cloud
Dreamer

Post by Black Cloud »

Luthair wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:20 am Depends on how old one considers old. Alas my life was struct from the dream and thus i dream no more. Live by the PotR and die by the PotR. Someone I knew recently joked about someone they knew getting a tatoo from they game they played online. That made me think of this game. If there was any tatoo i'd ever get, it would be the house symbol of THE Protectors of the Radiance.
Thats deep man, and something i can dig. Underlight is a guilty pleasure of mine. I dont play when people are around because they just won't get it. They'll probably think how odd it is that im playing a super old game, and on top of that im just sitting in the same place for hours lol. So yes, a guilty pleasure indeed because i could care less what others think about me playing UL. my older brother played with me in the start and i dont think he'll ever come back. He's a game environmental artist so its just not his bag anymore with the new graphics n all. But back to the tattoo, ive never really thought about getting a tattoo because i havent considered anything to be important enough to ink myself, but then again i never thought of Underlight. Now im gonna think about it lol. Been in too many houses to pick one though, so who knows... Say.. howcome we dont have a symbol or insignia for the City as a whole?
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

We do.

The harp.

And now I think I might just get that tattoo'd on me.
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

Koi-Wish wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:11 pm And now I think I might just get that tattoo'd on me.
Where?
Tentacle
Dreamer

Post by Tentacle »

Emphant, on my neck.

Go hardcore or go home.

Men, it's time to turn that ballbag into the Soul Essence Token it is meant to be.

Make it so.
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Black Cloud
Dreamer

Post by Black Cloud »

Koi-Wish wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:11 pm We do.

The harp.

And now I think I might just get that tattoo'd on me.
OH YEAHHHHH! THE HARP!
Diatribe
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Diatribe

Post by Diatribe »

It's hard to forget the Dream.

Some of us roam other worlds in the waking world, but we never can completely forget the Dream.