Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

I'm Sorry

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Dina

I'm Sorry

Post by Dina »

Right now it is that time of year where everything is hitting me all at once and I am trying my best to handle it. Many firsts have passed already, but the hardest ones other than Christmas are coming up.

*First VDay alone (trying to stay away from FB for a couple days due to this one)
*His Birthday a week after VDay, 2/21
*1 year of passing on March 29th

Which seem to be back to back

Every little thing in game is getting to me because I am trying to handle the grief and trying to stay semi-normal in game. It never gets easier. So, if I am more grumpy than I normally am. I apologize. I am not looking for sympathy and just wanted to give heads up incase I totally go off my rocker.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Re: I'm Sorry

Post by Elmer »

<3
Don't you worry about us sweetie. Take care of yourself and we'll be around to cheer you or try our damndest.

love you.
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us, Dina. I know you're talking about how things in game are getting to you, but if you're ever feeling sad or lonely just come hang out in game in good company. You can always let us know you're not in the mood and I think most will adjust course. I don't know exactly what you're feeling but I do understand grief and all i know is that sometimes it's impossible to avoid and it's the only way to remember. There's nothing wrong with the way you feel. "Don’t be sad it’s over, be proud it taught us so much." <3
Rafael
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Rafe, Takalia

Post by Rafael »

5 years ago i lost my BFF and ex-wife, i rescued her cats, but still cry her loss every day and pet the one surviving cat. so loss hurts and there is no time limit on grief
The dream is out there, we can make it real
~Rafaella