Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

What could possibly bring you back into the game?

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
jimhabegger
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Farlong

Post by jimhabegger »

What could possibly bring me back into the game might be if I could:
- Find some way to play without it diverting too much time and attention away from the rest of my life. Whenever I played, I couldn't stop thinking about the game all day long, and that seriously undermined the rest of my life. I've had to give up posting in online forums for the same reason.
- Find one or more characters in the game who have enough interest in my character to spend some time with him sometimes, in some kind of story line that doesn't require fps skills.
- Find ways for my character to be in a story line with some other characters, without being in the dream at the same time they are.
- Find a way to have fun playing, without ever advancing or getting any friendly attention from any other players or their characters for more than a minute or two. Maybe I could. That's a possibility that I've never fully explored. Maybe I could, but could that do anyone else any good? Maybe, just seeing my character or hearing about him occasionally could add some flavor to the game for some people.

"What the world needs now is love, sweet love.
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone."

- Hal David, Jackie DeShannon, Burt Bacharach