Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

How awesome is this?!

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

How awesome is this?!

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

We have been live for less than a day on Steam and we have already seen an influx of new and old players.

It has been a long time since I have been so excited! I am dusting off my old newly training boots and I can't wait to see what comes of this.

I am so very optimistic! I am also very proud of our player community, being present and making everyone feel welcome.

Whooooo!

I am exhausted, but I feel that draw to Underlight in a way I haven't felt in some time.

Well done team Koi!
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: How awesome is this?!

Post by -Lacie- »

I'm so tired, but so excited! I am going to TRY to sleep for a while, but I don't think I'll have any luck! This is great!

Folks, try to remember to start with the basics with the new folks, and go slow! Try not to bog them down with things. Let them ask the questions and try to give succinct answers.

I've seen the training mode come out in so many and it's wonderful to see! Keep up the fantastic work, folks! You're the best!

~Lacie~
Last edited by -Lacie- on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Janus
Dreamer

Post by Janus »

I was excited by tonight, definitely.

Is there any way we can put a Bardic-type event in this weekend? Even if the stories aren't new to us, they would be new to someone. It would showcase the game as a form of creative expression as much a pew-pewing.
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

-Lacie- wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:51 am

Folks, try to remember to start with the basics with the new folks, and go slow! Try not to bog them down with things. Let them ask the questions and try to give succinct answers.

~Lacie~
Let them ask questions.....This is the best advice. Getting overwhelmed is not enjoyable, let them take it at their own pace.

Janus wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:13 am

Is there any way we can put a Bardic-type event in this weekend? Even if the stories aren't new to us, they would be new to someone. It would showcase the game as a form of creative expression as much a pew-pewing.
Love this idea.

And I agree with Off Kilter. It is very very exciting!
Directing Producer
Neil
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Neil

Post by Neil »

Funny - I just popped in for a minute while i had a moment and witnessed at least 3 new dreamers, as well as several I didn't recognize. Very exciting indeed! I hope during my periodic visits the growth continues!
Umm... Neil
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

Its been amazing!

I got about 6 hours of sleep maybe since Friday nite!