Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Nick's Thoughts (AKA please come back if you're a night owl)

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Nick's Thoughts (AKA please come back if you're a night owl)

Post by Gorgunsun »

This isn't going to be a rant so much as a steady feed of thought from me. I know I work pretty late, I get off usually about 2-3 AM CST but still it just seems that last year there would be at least a handful of dreamers about this time, maybe even a scene (and especially on the weekends). Lately though we're talking ghost town tumbleweeds. Even if you hate Gor, please, come back and dream if late night permits. Gor might be a hard pill to swallow sometimes but the man driving the wolf misses you guys.
I know I've been griping about the new interface, I felt the old one was simpler and easier to manage but I'm still willing to put up with the new one as long as I can see some of you jokers!! Underlight was the first MMO style game I ever played and my interactions in the City of Dreams have informed the way I roleplay (even table top, yeah I'm that kind of nerdy).
Thanks to anyone who's ever interacted with any of my chars
Thanks to Lyra
Thanks to the SoT team
Thanks to Koiware (I'm eventually gonna cave on that shamblix flask when I can afford to)
Dina

Re: Nick's Thoughts (AKA please come back if you're a night owl)

Post by Dina »

I used to play really late, but as time moves on, I am getting older lol. I used to play till 5am Central time and now...uhhgg I'm in bed by midnight or sooner. I'M GETTING OLD AND IT IS MAKING ME SAD! Don't worry, the interface will be changing back or we will be given a choice. Koi said that in another post, so don't fret! It will be changed soon! I feel the same way you do. It's easier because us oldies have played it a certain way for many many years. They said that in their next patch, it should be changed/options given due to the work openunderlight has given. \o/