Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.7.5)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.8)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Lu Chaos » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:11 am

Kudos to the Borns for their support to the city.
Kudos to Eldryck for being the most bad ass enemy we've seen in quite some time. Definitely two 3 bad guys in my book.
Kudos to Arnaya, Uthanatos and Hael for sticking with this RP. It's been pretty fun, you guys have been getting your asses handed to you by Eldryck and handle it with the greatest of class. lol I love watching this unfold, and you guys are the reason.

Kudos to everyone that's been involved with Lu and the RP thats going on around us all. This shit is fun, and it's feeling like a movie more and more.. Let's go Koi-Team thanks so much for this fun!
Uthanatos
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 am

I've put up a lot of posts here recently, but I'm going to keep doing it because this kind of above and beyond, in depth roleplaying is what makes this game amazing.

In no particular order.

Snow Angel - You actually made me cry a little
Hael - Every time I think I've seen the best you have to give, you go one step farther.
Arnaya - There's a whole lot going on there and with a lot of complexity, it's nice to see all those layers and how they mesh and surface.
Eldryck - I should start this one with a stream of expletives. Man, easily the best bad guy ever, a bad guy you can't just fight, or wave some magic stick at, one who makes you feel powerless and hopeless, and what's more keeps coming up with new ways to torture you. I said to someone on discord tonight, "This is like goddamned Call of Cthulu....there IS no hero...only survivors" so mad props for that.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Uthanatos
House of Calenture

Post by Uthanatos » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 pm

So, I was reading through these and I realized something. While we've seen some phenomenal roleplaying from those in the forefront and it really has been spectacular to be a part of, there is one character in particular that we have been neglecting to mention, just from what I know.

So, to Dimitri, working in the background to solve the problems, supporting the characters going through so much, trying to keep them grounded and not trying to force his way into the limelight. Kudos, it's rare to see people getting so involved and seeking so little attention.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Arnaya
WordSmith
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Oh crap.... your completely right. I'm sorry Dimitri. I havn't been able to really interact with you a lot in game lately, and that's about the only excuse I can give, as lame as it is. You've done an incredible job in light of all the chaos surrounding your character, keeping level and helping to stabilize and support everyone else. The interactions between our characters are always delightful. Kudo's to you, and to all of the other often overlooked characters (Apothos is another one that comes to mind that often gets overlooked when Kudo's are being passed out). Despite what it may seem, your all appreciated and have a much greater impact on the game than is often apparent :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Koi-Echelon
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Echelon » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Today’s kudos are brought to you by the letter Q, and the number 14.

Thank you, carry on.
Riggs
WordSmith

Post by Riggs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Been having a nice time lately in game. Glad to be playing alongside several folks:

Frey
Jade
Snow angel
Dimitri Raith
Uthanatos
Shae
Magnum
Yarven kreen
Druce
Lu Chaos
Ironies
LadySilver
Golah
Coraal
Ethan
Ashton :)

And many more. Keep it up folks, and have a great week!!!

BA
- Vamp
Riggs
WordSmith

Post by Riggs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:29 am

Another round of thanks to all of those helping Vampyro work in the Basin on the shortcut project. You know who you are! Last night was a good time :) (step 4)

Special thanks to Frey and Jade who have been there each step of the way so far.

BA
- Vamp
PKChrisChan
Bastion of Redemption
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Kudos to Xun'rok. It was a much needed fight!
Golah
Alliance of the Eclipse

Post by Golah » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 am

So...tonight.....what a freaking twist...Props to, Hael Lu, Lace, Coraal, Myridian, Ironies, Apothos, Hikari, Uthantos, Xereth, GM drivers, The Protector (special thanks to you my sword) Dimirtri, poppygirl , The Mace, the crazy whispers, and arts, Dreamstrike, I mean the list goes on and on and on.

We were able to gain valuable information, enhance the rp and get so many people invovled, I was super impressed, and I appreciate being given a chance to drive a small wee tiny part of the train ride

Lastly special thanks to Eldrycks's driver, you made golahs day with the whole whose penis is bigger props to you yours was. You made this trip one hell of a journey
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:17 pm

As the plot twists, the City has stepped up its game! Eldryck is a charmer. He has us all frazzled and working as quickly as we can to work as a team. Getting the entire City to work as a team is rough! lol It's been interesting to see all the thought processes, ideas, RPs, and emotions that have been brought to light. I love how UL is the ultimate social experiment. ;)

I gotta give props to the EA for being such a strong house, so far. I'm really having a bunch of fun right now.
Hael, Arnaya and Uthy are making the daily soap opera something worth tuning into!! Do we have UL Emmy's??
Silver and Frey, it's been fun spending time with you guys on separate occasions. I like getting to know the dreamers I don't really know. So many surprises. I'm glad to know the both of you.

Thanks to everyone in the City for giving me a good time, lately. Anyone who has chatted with Shae has made her evening interesting, I promise you! Even if it was just for 10 mins.
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 am

To the GM tonight with the snow balls: Thank you. That was really, really fun. C:
DONE
Uthanatos
House of Calenture

Post by Uthanatos » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:45 pm

What she said. ^

So much stress and worry and then, for a few minutes it all melted away.
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:34 am

Really liking the Eldryck toon. Props.

Having fun interactions with Arnaya, Hael and Nathan too :)
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:15 am

I just want to say that whoever designed that maze is AMAZING. Kudos to you, whoever you are! That maze is intense!
DONE
Richard Shru
Dreamer

Post by Richard Shru » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:23 am

Just wanted to quickly say Thank You to a few people, its been years since I've been on here and I got a wonderful walkthrough on a new character:

Ladysilver and poppygirl - you helped get me setup and walked through a great deal, can't thank you enough. The roleplay was fun as well!

Arnaya, Uthanatos, Rasputin, Hael - Had some interactions with you lot that were longer and some shorter, but all were quality and awesome, thank you!

Argul - Whoever played this was very entertaining, even if both me and my character could barely understand him. Very good foil to help me brush up on my typing speed too lol. Thank you!
Uthanatos
House of Calenture

Post by Uthanatos » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:36 pm

The list from last night is too long to go through one by one, so, to everyone who contributed in a completely unforgettable night of gaming, Kudos. Also, Kudos to the GMs busting their humps until 4AM Eastern. It was a crazy night, I'm still processing it all.
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
HarleyofCienn
Bastion of Redemption
Character Name(s): Flower of Cienn, Harley

Post by HarleyofCienn » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:15 am

8=====D
Last edited by HarleyofCienn on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:19 am

The "Eyes" in Gold Sanc last night were pretty funny.
Kudos to Yarven and his reactions to them as well as everyone else in the room!
Kudos to the GM team for the "someone whispers to you" - love how the whispers have been personal to the dreamers. Way to know your player base!
Thanks for keeping things exciting during the "non" peak times as well, since due to time differences.. some of us can't be here when the majority of the big stuff goes on!

Well done!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Riggs
WordSmith

Post by Riggs » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Sincere thanks to all those that participated in the 5-stage process that resulted in the Basin-EA portal short cut creation.

My thanks to the Dev. Team for making it happen, and the GMs for supporting my/our ideas.

Cheers!

BA
- Vamp
Arnaya
WordSmith
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:45 am

A couple of Kudo's to note from the last little bit. In no particular order, they are:
- Eldryck Venym: That was an awesome twist to throw into things. I wasn't expecting that in the least, Nicely done. I'm curious to see if that's Actually what happened, or if it was another of his illusions to set something up for later :P
- Uthanatos: Always something interesting and fun going on with you, Nicely done :)
- Hael Frost: Quality roleplaying and a very cool character arc, it's always a pleasure to interact with her.
- Dimitri Raith: Loving seeing the betrayal/rage angle, very well portrayed :)
- Tember: Glad to see you back in the trenches and working on everything. Welcome back :)
- Flower of Cienn: Always a pleasure to interact with Flower. Her insights and ability to lay things out are outstanding, and very much appreciated :)
- Neil: Havn't seen much of you this week, but he's a character I always enjoy interacting with and seeing what he comes up with.
- Docgeno: Welcome back, Doc. He's an interesting and unique addition to the game, and I look forward to seeing where he goes next.
- Apothos: The quiet advisor and subtle politics angle is very nicely played. I'm enjoying watching Apothos step more into an active role, helping to shape things and guide events.
- Coraal: Just for being Coraal :P
- Snow Angel: I'm really enjoying seeing the growth that's happened and continuing to happen with her
- Dreamsight: Welcome back to the game :)
- More than I can remember right now. Special thanks to the GM's, and really... everyone that plays :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
LadySilver
Order of the Sable Moon

Post by LadySilver » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Thanks so much for all those came to the Winter Festivus! It was a grand way to celebrate the Dream and the season!
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:19 am

Well Done Lady Silver! It was a lot of fun! Thank you for continuing to hold events to bring dreamers together to just enjoy being there!
<3
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
OfF KiLTeR
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:31 am

A ton of fun tonight.

I know conflict and fighting is hard to detach oneself from harsh words and angry fighting, but I had a blast. Thanks for keeping it lively. In no particular order:

Frey
Jade
Flower
Tember
Lu
Harkyn
Apothos
Nathan
FangX
Hael Frost

and everyone else up at the Shadow tonight if I.missed your name.
Elmer
Alliance of the Eclipse
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:27 am

Alphabetical order (ocd maybe?)

Apothos
Black Cloud
Coraal
Gorgunsun
Synteny
Tamarisk

Tonight was a lot of fun, simple and fun. You guys are masters with one liners and had me laughing quite a few times.
Coraals irrational fear of poultry is getting to be quite a hilarious thing as more people find out about it and join in with taunting him lol
Black Cloud, it was awesome to see you again, i hope we will see you around more.

R
~C*Val'He*E~
dois corações uma alma
Tember
Bastion of Redemption

Post by Tember » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:45 am

Last night at ool and illapse keep was an awesome time. Kudos to the GM’s and players that made it fun.