Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Anasina »

I try not to flood this post! So I don't post every time! But here are some highlight cookies!

Xererth - Your game was nifty! But more to the point, you have an amazing character that manages to be sweet and adorable, yet also the most passionate warrior I've ever seen. Seriously, there are warriors in Underlight, but none that take it to the point of such drive as Xererth. He's inspiring to observe.

Aileron - The recent conversation in the Museum. I'll leave it at that. ...And that I'm a happy nerd. XD

Arnaya - I love when Ana and Arny get together and just take a few seconds and talk dream sciency stuff. Really, it feels laid back, they both have a similar style and typically if they disagree they're pretty vocal on it. Love it!

Sorsha and Flower - It feels like we're sister-wordsmiths. :'3~ We all came in together!

Moving along to keep this somewhat shorter: Arlyana Jax, Jones Shaw, Inzoum, Em'et, and Sicario for doing a thing that led to a thing I never thought about!

Thank you everyone for being so nifty!
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

Kudos to Akkadian for showing up last night and answering some difficult questions.. and saving my event !
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

So much fun today!

Inzoum, Purple Lace, Jio, Em'et, Xererth, Coraal, Nathan, Ubiquitus, .... Sanguine! :o :shock: :!: :D

Thanks for all the giggles.

~c
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

GMs!! Thank you SO much for letting Shae and her posse head into that area to begin thoughts on construction and rehabilitation to that area, in general!! I'm so excited to start on this massive project!! *bounces
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

Kudos to the PC for maintaining until the return of Lu Chaos and beyond. He couldn't have chosen better comrades and for that you have my thanks. Kudos for being able to maintain a peace of mind under so much stress. Something i've lacked a few times.
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

Kudos to everyone who showed up to the thing. I can't believe nobody brought the thing, though.

Special kudos to Tember for turning up the heat in hilarious ways and to Flower for the awesome means of announcing said thing.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Kudos to the GM that sucked AJ through the Union portal then stuck her with a spike from beneath before force waking her. Worst. Date. Ever.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

DreamSeer Guild Hall!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

To the continuing Zaxun/Xun'rok saga. Not since I first stared playing this game way back in ye olden 90's have I been in a battle where a moment had my hands shaking so much from adrenaline. Ail will definitely never forget being alone in that cave.

Also for the community as a whole. The time in the Free Spirit Sanc after the battle was very impacting, you all did amazing and should be proud as RPers.
"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life." - Pvt. Lenoard L. Church
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Oh my gosh..Mystic Pen, Jio, Coraal, wolfgar, Inz, Lace and others.. *cry* :cry:

I'm so sad now. You are all amazing.

Thank you.
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Another fun, creative and unique game from Xererth last night! Thanks!
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

Thanks to everyone that made the celebration last night, especially coraal. Good job all.

and Kudos aside.. you all will be held responsible if frey starts to actually believe he can sing
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Xererth
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Xererth

Post by Xererth »

Kudos to Arnaya for the assistance and making the experience that much more better.

Kudos to everyone else for their effort.

And kudos to Cianne for her hilarious corn outfit role play.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Kudos to Frey's post about the event he had recently! Kudos on the event too, it was fun!
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

Kudos to Rukar

Yes, I know it's a PMare. But dangit, 100k exp a pop in Horron form? I love you, man. Too bad I ran out of shields and dreamsoul XD

Seriously though, it's one of the more consistent datokes and one of the only ones I get to see on a regular basis. Rukar puts up a good fight and it's always a fun thrill. Not to mention the times when he/she DOESN'T fight and actually uses the PMare interaction options to make some fun stuff happen

This is how Datoke need to be!
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Jiovanni
Archon of Justice

Post by Jiovanni »

To Aileron,

For being a great sport and keeping me on my toes. Everyone else, <3

Let's see how battling these inner demons work out, yeah? I fully expect you to be just as stubborn! Ha.
Aileron
Dreamer

Post by Aileron »

Kudos to Jio and everyone else who was up at Union last night! Those were some really intense moments (at least for me).

It's good to see this RP still going strong and don't worry Jio, I think everyone is bound to be just as infuriatingly stubborn as always!
"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life." - Pvt. Lenoard L. Church
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

Kudos for working in Liolira. allowing her to get Aileron to scry, it was awesome the content that came through and out.
Kudos to Anasina and Arnaya :mrgreen:
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

Thank you to everyone who showed up in both the Pallisades and in provenance for participating in a pair of productive processes pursuant to projects that could easily have been possibly poo-poo'ed!
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

OfF KiLTeR wrote:Thank you to everyone who showed up in both the Pallisades and in provenance for participating in a pair of productive processes pursuant to projects that could easily have been possibly poo-poo'ed!
Thanks everyone!
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Last night was awesome!! Three events woot!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

Alright, so the nifty haunting at AoE tonight was cool. XD Good job, GMs! You actually made me shiver!
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Wowwee!

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

What a great night!

Well done to all the GM's who threw in for this one! Happy endings (seemingly) and great roleplay all around. Great time and good work by everyone involved!
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to GMs for the events as of late!
Aileron
Dreamer

Post by Aileron »

Kudos to everyone (GMs and Players) who contributed last night, it was tons of fun! Also for pushing the story line in a new direction. We will see what nefarious deeds happen next!!!