Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Inzoum »

Kudos to everyone who took part directly or indirectly in the events following the destruction of the IXth page of the Codex of Immortal Dreams and subsequent branding of the AoE members, leading up to the removal of the afflicting runes yesterday, and the closure of this story arc. You are many, you are legion, and I am amazed at the many interactions this roleplay arc has allowed. It is quite literally the greatest thing I experienced in Underlight since its inception.

Thank you Fin Marda, for being an inspiration to us that led us to try something new, we miss you!
Thank you Lynx, for lighting the spark in our House and setting us down this horrible but fulfilling path
Thank you Wardens of the Ninth, you fought bravely for our ideals and have made a world of a difference!
Thank you Zsa Zsa, you pushed yourself (and us!) to the limits on this one. I will truly miss my tiny princess of Lambent
Thank you GMs acting behind the scenes, tormenting us and forcing us to think of new ways to suffer (especially Ana!)
Thank you Lu Chaos, for playing the opposing force to my Inzoum's rune-fueled crazed pride and arrogance. That argument in the library was an enjoyable highlight to the whole story.
Thank you everyone who took pity of our afflicted characters' suffering, and sought to help them ... or use them... You are too many to list
Thank you Purple Lace, for being one of the most amazingly colorful, complex and fascinating characters I have ever played with, you stood by Inzoum in his darkest hours and provided him with hope, wisdom, support, understanding and a veritable rainbow of other emotions.
Thank you Anasina. My friend, my guardian, my sizzling partner in runes. You have given me so many opportunities to enjoy this roleplay, and I hope I was able to return the favour.
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Dina

Post by Dina »

LMAO @ Mystic Pen again

I love it, she tells the truth about what is happening, but in such a funny way. Kudos!
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

I wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to those dreamers who took part in the assault on Zaxun at the Palisades tonight and for those dreamers who stayed behind to accomplish other, equally important goals:

Lu Chaos
Black Cloud
Crystalline
Calabosh
Arnaya
Kailee
Purple Lace
Inzoum
Liolira
(and anyone I may have missed because my attention was in five places)

A special kudos goes out to Anasina for her efforts in the Sanctuary which made for some pretty intense and enjoyable roleplay. You did an excellent job and it was an absolute pleasure to have been present with you!!!

My last kudo goes to the GM's for their roles as Zaxun and Xun'rok without whom this rp would not have been possible or as enjoyable as it has been for months now. I am very honored to be able to participate and look forward to even more adventures to come!
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

^---All that up there! Seriously, holy snap people!! Good job!!!

Coraal, Crystalline? Special kudos to you guys. When you're not getting a lot of raw emotes because the GMs were trying to keep rps up elsewhere, a lot of people don't keep going. But you guys just kept at it until the very end until the fight was over and we were able to get support. Seriously, that was some major dedication and I'm proud to have been able to work with you guys tonight. <3 Thank you!!

The GMs have just been spectacular lately with their support and continuing rps. SO much luff for you guys! Thank you! <3
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Calenture: you are the reason I keep coming back
GM glitter bomb! I did not expect that! Very cool and fun!
Anaphant, Sorsha, Em'et: always high points of my play
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

GM's - Random raw emotes in the Thresh Caves, thanks! That makes it so much more fun.
:)

Likewise butterfly <3
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Glitter bomb was sooo unexpected and funny as hell!
Kudos GM team!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

To Jiovanni for pretty much the whole night of fun, conversation and all around nonsense up at HC!

Jio isn't around that often so when he is, it is great to see him and spend some time with him. :lol:
"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life." - Pvt. Lenoard L. Church
Jiovanni
Archon of Justice

Post by Jiovanni »

Thank you for the kind words, B. Its not often I just take time off from stuff. It's a rare occurrence but I enjoyed my evening in the game. I gave up free drinks and cover charge to play Underlight. I'm getting old...
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

I agree with Aileron! I had a lot of fun last night. Was in a funk when I logged in, and then well you and the others had me laughing in no time.
Snow will never look at a ward the same way again....
yeah.. and that ceiling thing... Snow and Jio need to have another chat about that :o

My Kudos to Jiovanni, Aileron, Anasina, Liolira, Kelos, Xererth, and even Magdish!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

I want to thank the GMs for their extraordinary work as of lately, and especially the GM who helped with the images and the eye RP on the Evernight tonight. Very beautiful and vivid emotes. Thanks for your help. Thanks to everyone that' my character has been interacting with as of lately.. I haven't had this much fun.. EVER! Thanks everyone!
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

I forgot to hand out PP's before waking to LadySilver and Purple Lace for that awesome teaching discussion!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Jones
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jones Shaw

Post by Jones »

Arnaya for reminding me that AJ needs more spontaneity which led to the big surprise! ;) and Snow Angel for the suit!

That was a LOT of fun, totallly off the cuff, just the way I like it!

Thanks everybody up at HC, was a blast! Mortas Le Rouge - hilarious :!:

Earlier - Nessa Tre and Magnum - love in bloom? complete with cardboard box snacks! :lol:
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Kudo's and apology wrapped into one.

The Peace Corpse for their roleplay in the Palisades tonight. That was well played by everyone I saw, and there was a lot of really good roleplaying going on in there.

I was kinda hoping Raena would get free, though Arnaya was stuck in a "What the hell do I do" mode especially once the group hit the cell block. I hope the ensuing fight wasn't taken personally by anyone, though I know that given everything else going on ANOTHER fight with another house was probably the last thing most of the Peace Corpse players wanted. Maybe specifically because of how it went down. All of the Peace Corpse players that have been around lately and Arnaya's interacted with been doing great (if frustrating sometimes) roleplaying, and I want to let you guys know that it is noticed and enjoyed by a lot of people.

On the other side of things, the usual suspects deserve a shout out. Flower of Cienn, Anasina, Aileron, Inzoum, Cianne, Xererth, Purple Lace, and Jade in particular of those I've interacted with in game.

The GM's running Kael Lupich, Sicario, and... I'm forgetting the Jailers name. Kael Lupich and Sicario in particular have been fun to interact with, and I would like to give special note to Kael Lupich's controller for his ability to play a powerhouse fighter, but keep Kael's "focus" on any given fight in proportion to the characters facing him. This makes him a very good challenge, but not unbeatable to a dedicated and coordinated opposition of even lower sphered characters. It seems like it would be a hard balance, and the effort has been noticed :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

Damn! I missed the Reana rescue attempt?? ahhhh!!! Communicate with meeeee people! :lol:
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Magnum425
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Magnum425

Post by Magnum425 »

Kudos. To everyone at POR tonight the OoL members PC members and the GMs love the mouse haha :lol:
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

What Mags said! I haven't been involved in a spontaneous roleplay or combat in awhile, so that was a lot of fun. Kudos all around!
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

I'm with Magnum and Jade. Full and abiding kudos to the GM's, Peace Corpse, and OoL members tonight. That entire siege roleplay was simply amazing. Spontaneous, thrilling, and an all-around excellent way to spend a Saturday night. Congrats to you all and I look forward to many more to come!
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Kudos all around for tonight. GM's made the whole thing more exciting. The Peace Corpse sticking together against all odds, it's truly an enriching experience to play with you all. Kudos to OoL too for sticking around so long.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Kudos to those that were around last night and to the GM team!

Especially to Jade, Magnum, and Frey. Harkyn too! We went against how many? Lol
HarleyofCienn

Post by HarleyofCienn »

8=====D
Last edited by HarleyofCienn on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrigginAwesome
Dreamer

Post by FrigginAwesome »

Definite kudos to Xererth; the game was creative, and fun. Everyone was in the right spirit for it, too, which amplified the game's fun by at least a magnitude of 8940.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

What the others said, Way to go Xererth. That game was outstanding :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

I agree totally. And what I whispered to Em and Xer. We need to find a way to make that happen. It would be an amazing bi weekly or monthly thing. Would be a lot of random though! Great work to Xererth.
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Kudos to our new WordSmiths and everyone that came to support them!
Jade, your game was awesome, even if I could only observe.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian