Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Cherokee »

Major props to everyone that stuck around for the spontaneous Vampiric Draw alteration experiment! I had a blast. It's also been nice seeing so many people around lately and a lot of activity. In no particular order, kudos to: Arnaya, Dreiko, Flower of Cienn, Cuero, Liolira, Tember, Lethea, BladeSlayer, Off Kilter, DreamEdge, Wolfgar, WishBringer, LadySilver, Selika (too bad you had to wake) and many more!
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Arnaya........... can this girl be any more hilarious????? :lol:
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

DreamSeer meeting: Rafe, Kelos, Tember, Liolira, Wolflancer, Flower of Cienn.
This was so much better than I could have expected! Fantastic ideas!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Great coordination last night!
OfF KiLTeR
Tember
Liolira
Dina (Restore goddess)
Morganna
Drex
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

A few Kudo's to put out since I havn't put one up in a while. All of the players of these characters have been a blast to play with so far, keep it up :)

Acerrav
Clarity
Hikari X
Fang X
Bladeslayer
Hannababy
Wolfgar
Xanthicus
Will Ricson
Selika
Cianne
Off Kilter
Liolira
Dina
Ayala (I can't remember how to spell the name, sorry)
and the GM team in general, excellent showing the last few days.... and Loving the whole "creep factor" with the Consortium :)

I know I've forgotten people here, and if I've forgotten you... sorry. I'll try to make it up next time :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Butterfly wrote:Image

Great coordination last night!
OfF KiLTeR
Tember
Liolira
Dina (Restore goddess)
Morganna
Drex

I was told I was the reason the SM's got nerfed in SoT. Restore was nerfed badly lol.

I've been having some fun since I have been back (sometimes we need to step away and take a needed break), thanks to a few people. Those in OoSM for sure and DoL. Other than last night, the GM involvement has been nice.
Jiovanni
Archon of Justice

Post by Jiovanni »

I just wanted to give out some major kudos for the late evening experience. A lot of these posts are from one side, so I figured I'd flip the script and offer some random ones of my own. Tonight, I had a long day of work and I just wanted to go to sleep and relax for my next day off. Then I remembered, duh, anniversary stuff. So I checked my email, forums, chats, messages, and in-game - mostly in that order. I logged in with [reacted] and was challenged right away. I have to say, I love interacting with folks in-game. The emotes are awesome, the dialog is great, and the roleplays are getting better.

I have roleplayed with some of you since I was a kid and it's been a lot of great memories. I've roleplayed with you during the crazy days of Shades of Truth and that too was a blast. But lately, after 15 years +, and I have to say I am really enjoying my time with you all, both old and new players. So, KUDOS! KUDOS! and more KUDOS! I should of went to bed hours ago but I had a wonderful night.

Thank you to the awesome community of players! You guys are great. Even you, Krodoc.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Today was the most fun I have had in awhile.

So thank you...

Liolira , Avayla, Tember, Bladeslayer, Dreiko, Arnaya, Kael Lupich - for the whole..Figment Fragment Fix! (bet you can't say that 5 times fast!)
Hannababy - "the good old days"
OfF Kilter - Watch out ;) !

Bortami - would have liked to speak to you more - lousy storms. blah.

Later evening thresh - Wolfgar, LadySilver, Rasputin, Arnaya, Hanna, Avayla, Will Ricson
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

Not an event specific post, but people I enjoy rping with on a regular basis.

Cianne
FangX
Wolfgar
Kaihan
Hikari X
Clarity
Acerrav
Wolflancer
OfF KiLTeR
hannababy
Rasputin
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Thanks "butterfly" the feeling is mutual.

and....

Arnaya, Pericules, Will Ricson

:lol: !

That says it all...
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Gotta do a couple of shout outs here,

Kaihan - Keep rocking, your a blast to play with :)
Will Ricson - Always a lot of fun to play with, your very much Arnaya's grounding right now
Jiovanni - I never know what your going to come out with, thanks for everything :)
Kink/Sugdush/Loruk - Excellent fights tonight guys, though please stock up on dreamsoul and SM 20 chaks next time you come to play. PS: Arnaya wants her
sandals back ;)
Liolira - A bit random as always, but well played :)
Flower of Cienn & Rasputin - The two of you are a blast, and very nice philosophy stuff tonight
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

First I want to thank Silk, the gm; that roleplay was so funny with my kid toon. I never expected the" Lets take a walk kiddo". :twisted:
>Consortium, Dark mares and Dakotas for giving us targets each night and pulling our puppet strings! :twisted:
>BuzZz, welcome back! I missed rping with your SOT toon, its been fun with you as BuzZz. Time to turn the lover, into a fighter. :lol:
>Dakkoth, nice to see the focus immediately!
The following players deserve a major kudos for playing each night and putting up with the madness of the current rps.
*Jade
*Tember
*Bladeslayer
*Flower of Cienn
*Clarity
*Gray Tones
*Arlyana Jax
* Fangx; the downward spiral continues as the gms twist and spin these rps into a web of madness!
* Hannababy
Cianne
DreamEdge..poor toon, Lio almost broke his hip. :lol:
Xanthicus
Will
Lethea
Arnaya
Kaihan

and many more.... :mrgreen:
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Dina

Post by Dina »

The two Kim's (Flower of Cienn and I) were talking last night and both agreed that this one person has been awesome to interact with. I know Kim wanted to do this, but I don't see it yet, so I figured I would. Sorry Kim!

People have brought in many different types of characters in the game and it's great, but there is something about this one that makes him stand out to me above all the rest. Not saying the others are not awesome or anything, just this one....it has been truly fun to interact with. He came in with a different type of speech and some have rolled their eyes and asked me if he talks like that all the time, but I really love it! What he brought with this different speech is a story line about him and it all fits great! Whoever controls him, bravo!

Nmoto's controller, take a bow!!!!!!!!!
HarleyofCienn

Post by HarleyofCienn »

8===D
Last edited by HarleyofCienn on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

My turn to give Kudos to folks.

I wanted, firstly, to say thank you to the dreaming folks still left in the smaller houses. The situation isn't an easy one by any means, and that you're toughing it out, mostly with smiles on your faces, keeps me playing. I sometimes wish I could adequately explain Clarity's (and my) appreciation for you all. Unfortunately the internet doesn't let me hug physically. At least, not yet. So hopefully this will have to do.
Acerrav
Kaihan
Jiovanni
Arlyana Jax
Wolflancer
Puned
Dakkoth
Zsa Zsa
Fang X
Gray Tones
Periclese (I butchered the hell out of that, sorry!)
Hannababy
As well as anyone else I might have missed that are still bopping around.

Secondly, to Eros and his controller - well done sir. Clarity still isn't sure if she should shoot him, or hug him. Secondary dastardly plans that may or may not actually exist aside, at least on the surface it's been a nice change of pace, and as a player I appreciate the effort. If at the end of the day, it comes back to bite them in the rear - well, that's half the fun, eh?

Lastly, I wanted to thank some folks not directly apart of the current conflict, in one manner or another.

Arnaya - I always really enjoy when you're about. Your character is a joy to interact with, and I'm glad you've joined our weird little roleplaying corner!
Dreiko - Clarity may not like him, but she respects him, and that's almost as good, right? Interacting with Dreiko is always challenging and I genuinely enjoy engaging in conversation with him.
Flower of Cienn - Even if our Characters don't see eye to eye on, well, anything really, it's nice to see Flower so active and assertive. Don't let those boys and their egos stop her from finding her awesome.
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

I really want to throw out a kudos to the whole community at large that has shown up daily. When things seem all skewed and the balance across the boards seems to shift, players hang on for dear life after the time they invested in their characters. With work, family obligations, doing self-care, its pretty hard to invest in characters in this state of the game. There is no continuous upward swept with any character, things ebb and flow. You win some, you lose some. Key is you don't stop trying,
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

Shae is having fun. Thanks, everyone!
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

Kudos to the team in Thresh Pits last eve, especially Avalya, that was a very slick RP of your crest demotion, well played.

Oh and I hope no one minded the little emphant that dropped in, she just wanted to watch.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Bamra!!!!! Cute!!!! I agree with Wish. You atleast rp'd it out, good playing Avayla.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Thanks, guys! ^ I had a lot of fun with everyone at the forge, even little miss emphant! :mrgreen: Also thanks to those that helped with the impromptu mining RP in Chasm! Shout outs to: Mattia, BuzZz, Sevlen, Dreiko, Flower of Cienn, Dina, BladeSlayer, and Emphant.

Special kudos go to Kaihan - he's a good sport, fighting the good fight. Jade really respects his bravery. I hope you didn't take any of those collapses personally!

Other people I've enjoyed playing with lately: Cuero, Vampyro, Bortami, Arnaya, Off Kilter, Tember, Wolfgar, Liolira, Rasputin, Shae, Krodoc, Xanthicus, and Eros (even though he's a jerk ;b). I'm probably forgetting more, but that's what I have for now!
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Just a small list of people I've enjoyed playing with from tonight and the last couple of days

Will Ricson - Always a blast :)
Xanthicus - Glad to see you back
Kaihan - just made of awesome :)
Jiovanni - Loving RPing with you
Jade - Honor and respect arn't lost, looking forward to interacting with you more often
Nick Angelstar - A fun character, hopefully Arnaya won't have to keep abandoning you
Buzzz - Liking the angle, way to keep people on their toes :)
Dina - Havn't had a much chance to interact with you as I'd like, but its always fun :)
Bladeslayer - Another one I havn't interacted with too much, very frustrating to deal with... and never know which way he's going to take things
Rasputin - Glad to see you back on your game. The random shots of humour in an otherwise serious character are a blast
Liolira - One of these days, our two characters are going to end up having a fairly serious clash of wills I expect Lol

I know there's a bunch I'm forgetting, as usual. But kudo's in general to everyone who logs in and plays. Even the characters that Arnaya can't stand are fun to see around :)
Butterfly
Dreamer

Post by Butterfly »

I haven't done one of these in a while...

Kaihan - always such a pleasure!
Fangx/Hikarix - I wish I didn't find you so bloody funny
Clarity - do I have to say anything?
DoL - gods you are annoying at times! Keeps me on my toes!
Jones Shaw - love the speech pattern and rp

I know I am forgetting people...
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I am always the last one to post one of these, mainly because I think it's unfair to call out some individuals over others.

So with that I think everyone who dreams should feel pretty darn good about themselves. You're doing more than entertaining yourself, you're providing another presence with which to interact. That is very, very important because if there was only one dreamer running around, that person would get bored and eventually things would die. Finding the time for yourself and others is what makes this community a place that people want to come. If you logged in, waved at someone and then went about your day, you're still someone who interacted with someone else. Because of that, you are awesome.

Cheers!
Jones
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jones Shaw

Very Cool

Post by Jones »

Great night of RP at HC. Thanks players & GM's, I really enjoyed that.

Not going to say what... then nobody will ask in character. 8-)
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

Givin out props to a lot of people I've played UL with in the past, and to a whole lot of characters Shae has just met in the last few weeks. While some of the stuffy dreamers may have passed her in thresh a dozen times, it turns out- you guys are fun, once you loosen up!! :P (I'm kidding, I'm kidding!!)

I also want to tell Lucille "Lucy", that she's doing great!! I enjoy your emotes and love your enthusiasm!

It's always nice to see the dream through a new set of eyes. I enjoy bringing people I know into the game to introduce them to the Dreaming world. It takes a few weeks to take hold of you, but once you play the game that long, then you know you're hooked, and there is no going back. *raises a flask, 'Here's to hoping we can bring younglings into the dream and raise them right! The more dreamers we find, the more kudos we can give out!"
Where are all the GateKeepers?!