Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Starfall
Dreamer

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Starfall »

Big thanks to all those who came out for the multi-focus self-training event in the Unknown. Especially BladeSlayer, Shae, Eilathen, Kage, Magnilia, and Gray Tones for assisting. :)
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

Second round of kudos for all those at the Union making the magic happen while the GM present was busy with IRL business. Kage, Amante, Eilathen, Acerrav, Magnilia, Clarity, Trisha, Zsa Zsa. And everyone else who was too far away to hear.

And also to the GM who let us all in and allowed us to make it up as we went along, helping out when they could! :D
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

I'll double that kudos! Not just to the folks involved directly like Kage and Magnilia, but to everyone there. Dina for noticing the moving statues, Gray for being an excellent aunt,zsa zsa for being willing to play with creepy disembodied childeren giggles, jade and bladeslayer for speaking up, guarddog for keeping us protected at the end, Trisha sticking her hands into a soulsphere and tearing, eiltathen for bringing a direct link to the original union in a big way! Exhausting evening but a lot of fun! Thank you, everyone. Nights like tonight are why I love underlight so much!
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Just like old times... Magnillia top notch as always. Zsa Zsa you're a peach . Hi everyone :)
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

Welcome back, Cianne :-)
_-*
-Dorothy Allison
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

<3 Starfall. Thanks :)
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

Cianne wrote:Just like old times... Magnillia top notch as always. Zsa Zsa you're a peach . Hi everyone :)
Oh, hi. I didn't see you there.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Hi M. :) I only visited at AOE. For a short time..just saw the 2 girls, met "Ace" and saw Fangx and Norkight briefly, maybe next time :) Quite nostalgic seeing all the old players after just shy of 10 years away. The storyline is quite a bit different and will need a lot of ic info to get back into the swing of things, a lot to absorb :) looking forward to it.
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

Welcome back. :P
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Major props to everyone involved in the current RPs and mare battles.

Those 4 DMs up at DoL was probably the most difficult fight I've ever been in. Then later duoing Ivunsasu with BladeSlayer in the Ruler's area. It might have been a little more difficult than it should have been, but I enjoyed the challenge. Totally crazy night!

The trials at GoE was also a neat surprise, like the Under Games. I agree with Kage, I love the mini games inside the game.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Fun times in the Palisades last night.

Bladeslayer
Agonarius
Jade
Jerulan
Dina
guardDog
Tamarisk
Fangx
Off Kilter
Dina

Post by Dina »

Dina got slapped by Tember! :lol:

What is one way to get a stubborn pain in the butt man to move where you want him?

Grab him by the hair and drag him, but make sure his girlfriend is not in the room to watch! :lol:
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

Kudos to everyone who showed up for the assault on Agonarius, and extra round of kudos to Thunderman, Jerulan, SONYA, LogiX, guardDog, and Jade for coming together to replace the missing GK chak on pretty much zero notice. (And also to the team for being on hand to support it!)
_-*
-Dorothy Allison
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Mini-Kudos to Jerulan, for pretty much always surprising Clarity. To Tember for speaking up, she should do that more often! To Bladeslayer for pushing the "Cold and Detached" aspect of his current situation. To Dreiko for being as snarky as ever, and Magnilia for the same!

And, guardDog, for stepping up last night, and for stepping back, too.

Keep being awesome, folks!
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

+1 to the Agonarius slayers!
Shoury
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Shoury

Post by Shoury »

Kudos to Thunderman's 8th sphere last night; job well done brother.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Thank you.

Thank you to everyone for your work that was put into the Agonarius saga, players and GM's. It was very difficult, stimulating and fun. I can't recall many events in the game, old and new where I personally have been able to interact with everyone under the city umbrella towards a city cause. Seeing this event through with you all was rewarding for me as a controller, as it renewed my faith in being able to work with you all again... importantly with controllers whose characters are on opposite ends of the in game political spectrum.

I understand that my character and I aren't necessarily easy to play with and I hope to make strides to mitigate this tension.

Colt
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

If you haven't played in the undergames, you are missing out. It's so much fun. Thanks to Grok for hosting, guardDog for being the prime target, Bladeslayer for winning. And everyone else that was there :)
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

I was bummed I had to miss this, what kinds of things do you guys do? :)
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

It's different each time, we are teleported to the workshop, which is neat in itself. Usually given a forged chakram. Sometimes it is capture the flag type thing. This time we were in teams, Red team vs guardDod. we faught till collapse and the person that got the last hit on gD won. Nice getting prizes too :)
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

kudos goes to the gm that allowed the vision to unfold on the head that Jade, Jerulan and Bladeslayer tried to find in the Palisades. Nice solid role play unfolded with the clues. :mrgreen: let the digs begin :P

Kudos to Jade for rememebring her scry skills! :idea:
Bladeslayer for being able to recall all the names of the rooms so quickly... and Tember for supporting his examining the site
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

And Blade for his dog shadow puppet :mrgreen: :D :lol: :lol:
Loathed
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Magnilia

Post by Loathed »

The list grows longer each day so I thought I would take a moment now to recognize all of the players coming together through the stress, frustration and sometimes the urge to quit entirely to be our own form of ever present support in game. While as controllers we may not all get along or even want to have anything to do with each other I do see a genuine increase in support for each other in game be it from forged items to a willingness to jump in and participate in something even if the controller may not be entirely sure just what is going on.

I have said it before and I will say it again that we are all each other has in the way of community and like it or loathe it we all put in our time to try and create a living world that we can all play in. So, for everyone doing this, thank you.

To those of you taking time to look at the details of people even if it is paying attention to a description or spending more time tossing out interesting emotes or side commentary additional kudos to you. Thank you for creating characters you feel like you could reach out and touch, or run away from, and continuing to prove just how visceral and living - pixels, sprites, and text can be.
A man's character is his fate. - Heraclitus
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

I did want to take a moment and send out some kudos to some individuals who have really made playing fun for me lately. I'm having the most fun, actually, than I've had in a long-long time. These are some of the names to thank and mention, but the community AS A WHOLE deserves praise:

Cianne
Shoury
Magnilia
Starfall
Gray Tones
Tamarisk
Clarity
guardDog
Flower of Cienn
Jerulan
Jade
Bladeslayer
Tember
Herbert
Dina
Golah
Damia
Norkight
Kaer GeRRoZ

Especially the GMs who make this thing work..

Thanks, all

- Blake

DE/Vamp
Shoury
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Shoury

Post by Shoury »

To the lovely couple Tember and Bladeslayer, showing their true love.