Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Dina

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Dina »

I would like to say thank you and kudos to Wishbringer for earlier today. He knows why. I like others do go in game to relax, especially before work. Thank you to Liolira and Inzo too.
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

Everyone today, (and last night which I missed but am sure it was epic!) thanks so much. You are all amazing... Hmm.. "Golah", really blindsided me today with that one! :o
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

To the GM with the burning hay bale... kudos. XD You turned a silly little project into a cool adventure. Thanks!
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

Anasina wrote:To the GM with the burning hay bale... kudos. XD You turned a silly little project into a cool adventure. Thanks!
This! Thank you for the fun, I really didn't expect that!
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Dina

Post by Dina »

Lol @ Cianne's post about gender. Kudos girl, that had me laughing! I haven't been around much in game, but the times I have, I got a kick out of the RP. \o/
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

I haven't been around the past few weeks, but upon return there were many changes that I wish I was there for. I am excited for everyone who was involved. Kudos to everyone who brought down Zaxun and freed our beloved friends. Kudos to the developers on the new update, and for making the Peace Corpse an official integration (SO COOOOL). Kudos to Purple Lace and LadySilver for holding down the fort while the Captains were absent. Kudos to Cianne for helping Cloud get his wings back :) And lastly to everyone who's keeping the ball rolling! You're all awesome!
Inzoum
Dreamer

Post by Inzoum »

Thanks to the GMs who supported my roleplay making the torch in the Alliance!

And kudos to everyone who helped either in preparation or during the ritual :)
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Been having a lot of fun over the last little while. This little community of ours has some amazing talent, Oscar worthy!

So thanks everybody for the belly laughs, the sniffles and even the OMFG'S!
:lol:
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I wanna say good job to everyone who showed up last night to contemplate the altars and poke one with a stick, excellent job from everyone involved
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Kudos to the GMs last night! It was intense! XD And kudos to everyone at both the Xun'rok thing and the weirdness that happened after. You know who you are! I've got the Ghost Busters theme song stuck in my head thanks to all that! Ha!
Sorsha
Dreamer

Post by Sorsha »

Recently...in no particular order.

Lace, Lu, Cupid, Inzoum, Black Cloud, Hael Frost, LadySilver, Jiovanni, Nathan, Xererth, Anasina, Aileron.

<3
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Kudos to everyone who attended the wedding last night!! That was so hilarious! Who knew you could laugh so hard you shed tears at a wedding? XD~ Special thanks to Arlyana for performing the ceremony, as well. It was absolutely amazing. <3

And to those of you posting pics on FB? YAS! *takes them ALL!* Thank yooou! :D
Calabosh
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Calabosh

Post by Calabosh »

Kudos to everyone that was at GoET tonight trying to break the node out of the ice. Was a pretty fun event. Had everything, drama, action, new areas to explore! Man that made me soooo happy lol. Thanks GM team and Rasputin and everyone else that was there!
Slayer of beasts, breaker of rules, follower of none
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

What Calabosh said. That was an outstanding event, with a bunch of stuff going on from several angles. The Daymares were a bit annoying, but definitely spiced things up lol. kudo's to everyone that came out, and particularly the GM's for their efforts tonight :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Koi-Echelon

Post by Koi-Echelon »

I'd like to take a moment to thank the unsung heroes of our little sandbox.

A lot of the things you are currently enjoying (and the game as a whole) are all thanks to the tireless efforts of the Development team. Without the work that they put in there would be no place for us to get together and live in our little world. Just like the GM team the Dev team are volunteers. Features that came before, as well as the plethora of new things that will be coming soon, are thanks to their work and they deserve a pat on the back and a thank you. Not from me though, the Dev and GM teams are sworn enemies... you guys do it.
Inzoum
Dreamer

Post by Inzoum »

Amen to that, Echelon,

The GMs even find ways to help me with my roleplays when I'm not the most contributing member of the community, largely due to my european hours. The devs work on cool new upgrades to a game that was aging poorly from the day it was born (and I realize the code is NOT easy to work with either)... There's a lot of love in this community that makes it possible for everyone to enjoy their passion, and this is even more true for GMs and devs who have to spend some of their own game time away to work on MAKING the game rather than playing it. But then again, there's a lot of "making the game" coming from the players themselves. This is the single most extraordinary thing that keeps me interested in Underlight after all these years, and wishing I'd come back to it sooner: the players build extraordinary stories that everyone can enjoy.

Kudos to all of you, especially the Koi team for their devotion and time, I can't thank you enough
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Inzoum wrote:Amen to that, Echelon,

The GMs even find ways to help me with my roleplays when I'm not the most contributing member of the community, largely due to my european hours. The devs work on cool new upgrades to a game that was aging poorly from the day it was born (and I realize the code is NOT easy to work with either)... There's a lot of love in this community that makes it possible for everyone to enjoy their passion, and this is even more true for GMs and devs who have to spend some of their own game time away to work on MAKING the game rather than playing it. But then again, there's a lot of "making the game" coming from the players themselves. This is the single most extraordinary thing that keeps me interested in Underlight after all these years, and wishing I'd come back to it sooner: the players build extraordinary stories that everyone can enjoy.

Kudos to all of you, especially the Koi team for their devotion and time, I can't thank you enough
What Inzoum said :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Sorsha
Dreamer

Post by Sorsha »

Agreed. Amazing work all around.
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Koi-Ajax
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Ajax »

Koi-Echelon wrote:I'd like to take a moment to thank the unsung heroes of our little sandbox.

A lot of the things you are currently enjoying (and the game as a whole) are all thanks to the tireless efforts of the Development team. Without the work that they put in there would be no place for us to get together and live in our little world. Just like the GM team the Dev team are volunteers. Features that came before, as well as the plethora of new things that will be coming soon, are thanks to their work and they deserve a pat on the back and a thank you. Not from me though, the Dev and GM teams are sworn enemies... you guys do it.
Sucking up won't get your ideas implemented but keep it up!
Vistael
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Vistael

Post by Vistael »

Kudos to all the events as of lately from the GMs. Thank you for all the fun! I really appreciate it!
What is COOL and TRENDY and HIP?
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Kudos to the small group who made Ana's blade hilt tonight! It was an interesting looking process! ^^

I wanted to do and say more, but I'm sick and by the time I typed a lot of stuff the time passed. In fact, there at the end I ended up chain sneezing over 20 times (I lost count!) and found myself storming out while I tried to stop the sneeze train. XD

So thanks again to all those who did such intricate crafting rp on the hilt! <3
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to Arnaya, Uthanatos, Purple Lace, Nemi, Rasputin, Dimitri Raith, Hael Frost, Cianne, Xun'rok and any other players/GMs as of late. Those 2 events were quite intense. I also thoroughly enjoyed the Soul Shield experiments.

Major to Kudos to Arnaya for organizing that.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Huge Kudo's to everyone that was involved last night. It was an outstanding and very fast paced night for most of it, with something happening basically from 7:30 straight through till midnight or so. Major Kudo's to Nathan, Hael Frost, Uthanatos, Purple Lace, Rasputin, Nemi, Dimitri Raith, Cianne, Seidy (Flaming drinks to light up the room LOL), and anyone I may have missed while writing this on the run.

I would also like to give a HUGE shout out to the GM's that were running around last night. Amazing RP from everyone involved, and the GM's that ran with what the players were doing in reaction to things... just awesome. Thanks Everyone :)

~Jan
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

The dev and gm team, you never cease to amaze <3. Thank you for your time and devotion!
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

X 10 what Tember said.

Thank you. :)
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~