Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to everyone came out and support the Phoenix's projects and Kudso to the GMs who've been a ton of help!

:)
Toregord
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Toregord and others

Post by Toregord »

PKChrisChan wrote:Kudos to everyone came out and support the Phoenix's projects and Kudso to the GMs who've been a ton of help!

:)
Majorly awesome job
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Shout out to a few. Tonight was fun again. Thank you everybody.

Toregord now gordy to elms lol - love this guy. welcome back. thanks for rolling with the item that came out of the "dream screen" good sport ;)
Starling
Hannababy
Cyborg - "description - smells like danish" that made me laugh, thanks for rolling with it.
Pinhook
Apothos
Aileron - honey???? i died! lol
Crystaline
and my Coraal of course. <3

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Toregord
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Toregord and others

Post by Toregord »

Elmer wrote:Shout out to a few. Tonight was fun again. Thank you everybody.

Toregord now gordy to elms lol - love this guy. welcome back. thanks for rolling with the item that came out of the "dream screen" good sport ;)
Starling
Hannababy
Cyborg - "description - smells like danish" that made me laugh, thanks for rolling with it.
Pinhook
Apothos
Crystaline

R
Boy all of the above were amazing had my laughing so hard I cried
Starling
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Starling

Post by Starling »

Elmer wrote:Shout out to a few. Tonight was fun again. Thank you everybody.

Starling
Hannababy
Pinhook
Apothos
Crystaline

R
Awww! Thank you! I totally second this. Annnnnnd KUDOS to you, too. Had a great time last night! I was worried I'd wake the fam I was laughing so hard. :D
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
Janus
Dreamer

Post by Janus »

A special shout-out to the controller of Pradash (and Kigdish the day before) for pretty much dominating me in the fighting last night. :oops:
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I know it doesn't get said often enough, but Kudos to the RP GM tonight. It was very well done, powerfully emotional and not so long that the emotion faded. Awesome work.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Re: Kudos Thread - cedar/nmoto

Post by Elmer »

I love reading the recent forum posts from nmoto. That has to be HARD as hell to keep up nmoto's "dialect" consistently, written and spoken. Great character, one of the best and most interesting i've had the pleasure of interacting with even if it isn't too often.

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

Last night on Trinity was awesome thank you so much for being there and making it more than i imagined it could be.
Starling
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Starling

Post by Starling »

Thank you, to you - LadySilver - for all your hard work on such an amazing ceremony and FUN event!
It truly was an honor to be a part of it. Thanks as well to the GM team, the OoSM Members, the HC Members and the Free Spirits who were a part of making it all successful.
Teamwork makes the dream work! :D
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Kudos Koi JorKyrin!

I think that's all I need to say :)
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
PKChrisChan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to Nmoto for leading such a dynamic well thought out event.

I want to also give you major kudos for playing Nmoto so consistently well. I know for a fact that manipulating speech patterns is a difficult task.
You take it to a completely new level!

MAJOR kudos to YOU!
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Post by Cedar »

Cheers, that means a lot. Thanks, Nathan :)

Also I wanted to give my thanks to Purple Lace, Jade, Dina, and Nathan for last night's event. I couldn't have done it without your all's help. I'm excited to see how things develop next.
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

Thanks to everyone. It has been an enjoyable experience since my recent return. All of the players have been great, and can not wait to bring out some of the new stories and ideas that we are preparing for you all.
Directing Producer
Cedar
Dreamer

Post by Cedar »

It's been a terrific weekend of roleplaying. Major kudos to Arnaya, Uthanatos, and the crew at Calenture. Also to Purple Lace and Nathan. Last but not least, thanks to all the GMs that have been involved :)
PKChrisChan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to Nmoto.

Your character is always a pleasure to RP with. You are a phenomenal RPer. That report was....amazing.
Cedar
Dreamer

Post by Cedar »

Cheers! :D
Kudos to you, Purple Lace, Magnum, and Picco & Co. Last night was at points: dreadful, then refreshing, then combat heavy, then diplomatic, and then finally some good exploration. It was a blast.
PKChrisChan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to:
Jade
Em'et
Dina
Frey
Gorgunsun
Aphrael
Purple lace
Nmoto
Clara
And Fiercco
♥️
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I want to give a shoutout to the GM from tonight, jumping into the middle of a project that was being supported by someone else and did a great job. Also to those who were there, not a single idle bystander, which was awesome!
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Cedar
Dreamer

Post by Cedar »

Kudos to Arnaya and Uthanatos for the rescue and then some good theory debate :)
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Lol, Thanks Cedar :)

That was fun last night, I'm curious to see how your character will come up with an explanation for the talisman :)

In other Kudo's:
- Uthanatos
- Arlyana Jax
- Jade
- Purple Lace
- Cyborg512 (Welcome back :) )
- Magnum-425
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
PKChrisChan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to the Community in General:

I feel as if things are only going to get better from here. My last few months of dreaming have been nothing but positive. I have near to no complaints.
Our GMs have cultivated a culture that is fair, fun and conducive to RPing and our players have also done the same.

Kudos to
Koi-Wish
Koi-Lupine
Koi-Coy
Koi-Cricket
Koi-Hex
Sidas and Tary providing Open Source and assistance
Koi-Nonia
Koi-Donut
Koi-Citadel
Koi-Jokyrin interfacing so well with the community
All the other Kois behind the scene too!
Arnaya
Uthanatos
Jade
Purple Lace
DIna
Frey
Magnum-425
Starling
Nmoto
LadySilver
Cyborg512
OfF KiLTeR
Arlyana Jax
Aileron
Ra'as
Christy
Erasmus
Fangx
Snow Angel
Amara
Gorgunsun

and everyone else I could possibly be missing.
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

I am glad things have been getting better.

I threw a hail mary a couple of months back to breathe life into our little City.

Now we just need more players to dream - and we are working towards that angle, stay tuned for that announcement.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

There's been a few good RP's that I've seen lately, so I thought I'd give a bit of a shout out to everyone.
- Cyborg512: Always a pleasure to interact with you. Your a very creative player and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you :)
- Najerv Torek: Welcome back, I never got to interact a lot with you in the past, but I'm loving seeing what your doing now.
- Uthanatos: Always a pleasure to RP with you. Creative, dedicated, and passionate about the game. I'm glad you've stuck around and stuck out everything :)
- Hannababy: Your not around a lot, but your presence in game always brightens things up. Keep it up :)
- Hael Frost: I'm loving the evolution of your character and watching her grow in game. Excellent work with the RP :)
- Jade: Another very creative player. Your willingness to bring your character in even outside of your normal playtimes to ensure that others can advance has been noticed and is appreciated :)
- Nathan: Outstanding work lately in particular. Both with the creative RP's and your efforts at bridging some of the OOC division :)
- Magnum-425: Only one expression comes to mind to describe mags.... "!", Lol. Always a pleasure RPing with you, and I'm really looking forward to what else you come up with
- Aileron: The heart and soul of Calenture in a lot of ways. Excellent work with the Advisor stuff, as well as keeping Arnaya and Uthanatos on the right path :)
- Purple Lace: I've been really enjoying interacting with Lace lately, and I'm glad to see you getting back involved in the game again. Welcome back, Lacie :)
- LadySilver: The same goes for you as well. You may underestimate just how much you move the game, but it's always a pleasure to see you around and getting involved with things. Keep it up :)
- The GM's: You guys have really stepped things up and its great to see what you guys are coming up with :)

I know there's people I'm forgetting in this list, but It's great to see everyone in game again. Hopefully, I'll catch anyone I missed more directly next time :)
Welcome back Underlight!
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Yo! Sup??!?!?!?

I mean.... Greetings!

Thanks, Arnaya... tis good to be back! I do want to add a couple of folks to the list, if ye please....

Nmoto - I dunno, something about this guy just fascinates the stink outta me! Great RP and it only gets more intense as he develops! Atta Boy!

Cyborg - Yea, I know ye mentioned him but I gotta add some too. The "Danish" story will be a great memory for any and all returning dreamers, cuz only us old farts know about it! He's my kinda guy; old, crusty and Lyran....

The Kotoke - Ok, yea, they RP too! And I truly love seeing a story-line in the Kotoke corner! Great job and keep up the good work! Oh, and thanks for the xp! :o

Arnaya - For holding the flame high and keeping us going! Yea, I know the spot you're in and know just how friggin hard it is to do.... so, well done, and hope the reinforcements arrive soon. In the meantime, I'll do what I can to help. Large... ATTA girl!

~Lacie~

ps. Crap, I just realized I wrote that in my IC tone.... ok, so..... SUE ME! I'm not changing it!!!! :lol:

~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."