Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Koi-Wish
Founder

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Koi-Wish »

>WishBringer shimmies around
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Kudos to Tember for hosting Girls Night, Wish for the main event and everyone else that attended. That was fun! :lol:
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Girls night was hilariously fun. Thanks everybody!
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Well, talk about an exciting night...it's 6:30AM eastern and I'm just logging...that says something
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

damnn Lu wanted to strip for the ladies of UL too burmt sadly couldn't make it. So kudos goes to Tember for making my UL stripper dreams a possibility
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

I loved the Unity Tree event! It was great to see so many players come together. C:
DONE
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

I know this is late but i just remembered it. Thanks GM's for the "chickens" at the unity tree thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Raas
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ra'as

Post by Raas »

Super kudos to Apothos - I thoroughly appreciate the work you do with your character. It does not go unnoticed!
~Ra'as
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

"Underlight Chronicles" is awesome kudos everyone and thanks for the chance to work on something together.
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

I’ve certainly enjoyed things of late. It was refreshing to see my “who” list full and running over last night @ Bardic on Edge knowing I just left another half dozen or so folks @ EA on Vampyro.

Thanks to everyone for buying in to my characters’ roleplays from Mr. Sunshine and Roses himself (Edge) to a recently hallucinogenic Vamp.

Well done friends - and GMs

BA
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

It's been a while again, but I've been very impressed with a lot of the Roleplaying I've seen lately. In particular, last night stood out with the story tellers and audience at Bardic. Everyone I saw out there did outstanding. Special Kudo's go to the storytellers, thank you all for sharing your creativity with everyone. You guys were amazing :)

Another shout out is due to Uthanatos, and an added Congratulations to him on his ordainment :)

Also, huge kudo's to the GM's in general. The work you guys have been continually putting into things is really appreciated. Nicely done guys (and girls) :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to Picco.

My favorite darkmare who is incredibly consistent and fun to fight 1v1 and in groups.
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

Thank you for everything what an amazing event at OoSM! You are all awesome! ~ LadySilver
Starling
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Starling

Post by Starling »

I second what LadySilver said! What an amazing experience! Thanks to everyone who participated. And double kudos to Seeri for being both adorable and hilarious.

-Laurie
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

Rasputin for his origami suit and mask. ok this is really inventive and unique, haven't ever seen anything like it.

R
-Manners are free-
Starling
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Starling

Post by Starling »

Kudos to - APOTHOS! You almost had me in tears with all the duck jokes tonight. I could not stop laughing. Thanks for all you invest into your character, he's awesome.

And just an all around general KUDOS to everyone! I can't tell you how great it's been to have Starling back and how much she's loved reconnecting with old familiar friends and making brand new ones. Everyone has been so welcoming! And everyone adds a perfect unique flavor to the game!

xoxo
Laurie
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to Picco and Xayzira! Even though I floated a ton tonight! i had a blast versus the two mares! I have learned how to solo a dark and I am slowly going to get better at that. But I welcome a 1v2 as well! I will learn how to do that too!!!
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Hikari X and Snow want to thank everyone who came out last night to help us at EA! Looking forward to the next phase!
Shae
Nmoto
Vampyro
Ashton
LadySilver
Poppygirl
Purple Lace
Nathan
Apothos
Amara

If I missed anyone, forgive me! My list is at home and my brain is old and forgetful!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but... well, I've been busy. :P

The Kabal arc is an experiment for the mind. It's something new, different, difficult and exciting. I'm having as much fun with it as I hope you all are. I have especially enjoyed watching you all react when bits of information is spilled, or otherwise STOLEN. :D

So, to those of you who have contributed (sorry, bylaws ~clearly~ state I am unable to divulge names!), you all have done a terrific job at contributing to the furtherance of this new idea... player-driven Guilds. So kudos to you all, the GM staff and the fact the RP system has, in fact, worked, this ONE time. (kidding!)

And, just for the record, I'd like to commend the other story-lines going on, as well as The Chronicle and the live streams.

Dream On!

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Myridian Sun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Myridian Sun

Post by Myridian Sun »

Big kudos to the OoSM crew for last night.

Starling, poppy, silver worked their butts off. Seeing their housemates all dig in to help and celebrate was great.

Em’et and OfF helping with the comedic relief and general energy (hey when old guys get involved it helps break the ice!) so many got involved.

Rivin kudos on being there, and your gifts were much appreciated by all who witnessed them. And something about an elder giggling makes Myri nervous...

Sirus and najerv were a hoot too. I forgot which one drank themselves to stagger long...

Rafe did great helping with the entertainment.

And congrats to pinhook for winning miss evening wear in the fashion show!
The laughter hides the sorrow.
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

Thanks everybody , AOE, friends and helpers of AOE and Caretakers, today was a lot of fun. Also the Picco egg thing, cant wait to see where that goes.

R
-Manners are free-
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

Dreams come true! The Welcome Center is beyond anything I imagined. Kudos to the Koi team to the dreamers and to everyone efforts. I hope it grow to everyone expectations. Thank you so very very much. Last night was fun having everyone laughing and celebrating what the dream can be. The Chronicle is amazing again this month. ~Silver
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

I HAVE to give Frey a shout out for his bird post. :lol:

R
-Manners are free-
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Kudo's to everyone at tonights Mare Nest raid. The roleplaying from everyone tonight was amazing, special shout out to the GM(s) that showed up to support. There was a lot of awesome responses to everything, and the different levels that everyone's characters were willing to go to made it all chaotic and layered so natural seeming. WOOT!!

- Magnum-425
- Starling
- Uthanatos
- Apothos
- Poppygirl (Special shout out here, your characters fire came though SO well)
- Purple Lace
- Aphrael
- Gorgunsun
- Krillin
- Dina (Way to stay true to Dina :) )
- Crystalline (Welcome back, excellent jump in :) )
- GM(s): In general, awesome. The Infants cries went Huge on the creepy scale :)
- Anyone that I'm forgetting because its 2:30 in the morning
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

After some testing with things tonight, I wanna give a HUGE shoutout to the dev and coding guys. You've given me a hellish challenge...challenge accepted!
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days