Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Riggs
Dreamer

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Riggs »

Been having a nice time lately in game. Glad to be playing alongside several folks:

Frey
Jade
Snow angel
Dimitri Raith
Uthanatos
Shae
Magnum
Yarven kreen
Druce
Lu Chaos
Ironies
LadySilver
Golah
Coraal
Ethan
Ashton :)

And many more. Keep it up folks, and have a great week!!!

BA
- Vamp
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

Another round of thanks to all of those helping Vampyro work in the Basin on the shortcut project. You know who you are! Last night was a good time :) (step 4)

Special thanks to Frey and Jade who have been there each step of the way so far.

BA
- Vamp
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to Xun'rok. It was a much needed fight!
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

So...tonight.....what a freaking twist...Props to, Hael Lu, Lace, Coraal, Myridian, Ironies, Apothos, Hikari, Uthantos, Xereth, GM drivers, The Protector (special thanks to you my sword) Dimirtri, poppygirl , The Mace, the crazy whispers, and arts, Dreamstrike, I mean the list goes on and on and on.

We were able to gain valuable information, enhance the rp and get so many people invovled, I was super impressed, and I appreciate being given a chance to drive a small wee tiny part of the train ride

Lastly special thanks to Eldrycks's driver, you made golahs day with the whole whose penis is bigger props to you yours was. You made this trip one hell of a journey
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

As the plot twists, the City has stepped up its game! Eldryck is a charmer. He has us all frazzled and working as quickly as we can to work as a team. Getting the entire City to work as a team is rough! lol It's been interesting to see all the thought processes, ideas, RPs, and emotions that have been brought to light. I love how UL is the ultimate social experiment. ;)

I gotta give props to the EA for being such a strong house, so far. I'm really having a bunch of fun right now.
Hael, Arnaya and Uthy are making the daily soap opera something worth tuning into!! Do we have UL Emmy's??
Silver and Frey, it's been fun spending time with you guys on separate occasions. I like getting to know the dreamers I don't really know. So many surprises. I'm glad to know the both of you.

Thanks to everyone in the City for giving me a good time, lately. Anyone who has chatted with Shae has made her evening interesting, I promise you! Even if it was just for 10 mins.
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

To the GM tonight with the snow balls: Thank you. That was really, really fun. C:
DONE
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

What she said. ^

So much stress and worry and then, for a few minutes it all melted away.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Really liking the Eldryck toon. Props.

Having fun interactions with Arnaya, Hael and Nathan too :)
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

I just want to say that whoever designed that maze is AMAZING. Kudos to you, whoever you are! That maze is intense!
DONE
Richard Shru
Dreamer

Post by Richard Shru »

Just wanted to quickly say Thank You to a few people, its been years since I've been on here and I got a wonderful walkthrough on a new character:

Ladysilver and poppygirl - you helped get me setup and walked through a great deal, can't thank you enough. The roleplay was fun as well!

Arnaya, Uthanatos, Rasputin, Hael - Had some interactions with you lot that were longer and some shorter, but all were quality and awesome, thank you!

Argul - Whoever played this was very entertaining, even if both me and my character could barely understand him. Very good foil to help me brush up on my typing speed too lol. Thank you!
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

The list from last night is too long to go through one by one, so, to everyone who contributed in a completely unforgettable night of gaming, Kudos. Also, Kudos to the GMs busting their humps until 4AM Eastern. It was a crazy night, I'm still processing it all.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
HarleyofCienn

Post by HarleyofCienn »

8=====D
Last edited by HarleyofCienn on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

The "Eyes" in Gold Sanc last night were pretty funny.
Kudos to Yarven and his reactions to them as well as everyone else in the room!
Kudos to the GM team for the "someone whispers to you" - love how the whispers have been personal to the dreamers. Way to know your player base!
Thanks for keeping things exciting during the "non" peak times as well, since due to time differences.. some of us can't be here when the majority of the big stuff goes on!

Well done!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

Sincere thanks to all those that participated in the 5-stage process that resulted in the Basin-EA portal short cut creation.

My thanks to the Dev. Team for making it happen, and the GMs for supporting my/our ideas.

Cheers!

BA
- Vamp
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

A couple of Kudo's to note from the last little bit. In no particular order, they are:
- Eldryck Venym: That was an awesome twist to throw into things. I wasn't expecting that in the least, Nicely done. I'm curious to see if that's Actually what happened, or if it was another of his illusions to set something up for later :P
- Uthanatos: Always something interesting and fun going on with you, Nicely done :)
- Hael Frost: Quality roleplaying and a very cool character arc, it's always a pleasure to interact with her.
- Dimitri Raith: Loving seeing the betrayal/rage angle, very well portrayed :)
- Tember: Glad to see you back in the trenches and working on everything. Welcome back :)
- Flower of Cienn: Always a pleasure to interact with Flower. Her insights and ability to lay things out are outstanding, and very much appreciated :)
- Neil: Havn't seen much of you this week, but he's a character I always enjoy interacting with and seeing what he comes up with.
- Docgeno: Welcome back, Doc. He's an interesting and unique addition to the game, and I look forward to seeing where he goes next.
- Apothos: The quiet advisor and subtle politics angle is very nicely played. I'm enjoying watching Apothos step more into an active role, helping to shape things and guide events.
- Coraal: Just for being Coraal :P
- Snow Angel: I'm really enjoying seeing the growth that's happened and continuing to happen with her
- Dreamsight: Welcome back to the game :)
- More than I can remember right now. Special thanks to the GM's, and really... everyone that plays :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

Thanks so much for all those came to the Winter Festivus! It was a grand way to celebrate the Dream and the season!
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Well Done Lady Silver! It was a lot of fun! Thank you for continuing to hold events to bring dreamers together to just enjoy being there!
<3
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

A ton of fun tonight.

I know conflict and fighting is hard to detach oneself from harsh words and angry fighting, but I had a blast. Thanks for keeping it lively. In no particular order:

Frey
Jade
Flower
Tember
Lu
Harkyn
Apothos
Nathan
FangX
Hael Frost

and everyone else up at the Shadow tonight if I.missed your name.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Alphabetical order (ocd maybe?)

Apothos
Black Cloud
Coraal
Gorgunsun
Synteny
Tamarisk

Tonight was a lot of fun, simple and fun. You guys are masters with one liners and had me laughing quite a few times.
Coraals irrational fear of poultry is getting to be quite a hilarious thing as more people find out about it and join in with taunting him lol
Black Cloud, it was awesome to see you again, i hope we will see you around more.

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Last night at ool and illapse keep was an awesome time. Kudos to the GM’s and players that made it fun.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Much fun lately with all that is going on, laughs and cries! *sniff* never a dull moment. The new elders were awesome. Hael Frost, wowz!

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to all GMs as of lately
You have been superb and the greatest beyond belief over the last 2 weeks.
Every event has been stellar! Now if that god damned Raichu could stop picking on me with Vamp draw! xD

Tonight was especially well played out in many many many aspects.

Kudos to:
Golah
Purple Lace
Arnaya
Coraal
Elmer
Lu Chaos
Uthanatos
Magnum 425
Hael Frost
Dimitri
Apothos

Anyone else who was there and I missed

It was well played by EVERYONE and was exciting

As Xererth would say, "Most Exceptional!"
Synteny
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Synteny

Post by Synteny »

I wanted to thank everyone for the events tonight, you know who you are. It was amazing to see everyone come together, I got chills when I saw Arnaya say F it and HC, AoE and MotS became one for a moment. :) You guys rock and it's been a pleasure.
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

I streamed most of it folks, I shall be doing some editing over the next few days, and then will release the video to my Youtube channel for all to see, many thanks to everyone involved, special thanks to Syn, Arny, Uthy, Apothos, Nathan Elmer, Coraal, Magnum, and the many others present for the event- Golah is so sad.
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

Waaaaay too many to name so I'll just say a blanket "thank you" to everyone lately who has been so involved with all of the amazing RP. A special thank you to the GM Team for putting forth so much effort to keeping this game dynamic and enjoyable; even when I want to cut you guys sometimes. Looking forward to whatever happens next! A personal plea? Perhaps tissues can be passed out prior to any RP's going forward. This is getting to be some emotional stuffs!

Much love,

Coraal
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha