Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Pheasant »

Day two of some pretty awesome stuff! (Even if I was lost for most of it... Lol)
DONE
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I wanna put out some stuff here, Dimitri, Shae, and Snow...amazing reactions from all three of you to Uthy's breakdown.
To those in Dorsal...well jeez guys, thanks for putting in the run and all the RP effort while dealing with a horron running around lol.
Hael mothafuckin Frost....holy string of expletives that would make Robert De Niro blush. All day...all night, absolutely blown away.
The evil league of evil...not spouting names since not everyone knows everything...good work and good try.
Arnaya damn I actually got misty eyed.

I had to add an edit, because I realized I needed to mention this in particular, Lu Chaos - If it hadn't been for that comment and the subsequent firefight, Uthy probably would have walked over to the mace.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

First off lol Kudos to Arnaya

Youre playing the hell out of a psychotic mofo and that body grind you did to Lu Chaos will go down in his history book forever lmao

Uthanatos for going through a mental breakdown that I could see with my own eyes and then being strong enough to not give in. Good stuff bro.

Hael, gonna be honest your rp skills are shining in this situation. I once thought you as a spectator character but I can see that I was wrong your rp skills are top tier.

Coraal for doing whatever you can and spending all of those PTs protecting dreamers from being killed.. Youre an asset my man.

Turvy for turning into a bad ass lmao

And everyone else involved with this RP and has contributed thanks for the fun time guys.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

It's because I play Hael as a quiet introvert that she was quite a turn off to several, and it was really a struggle for me because I didn't want to break character just to play with others. I'm really so greatful for this current story because it's given me the chance to get Hael out there without breaking character. This is possibly the most fun I've had in UL, and I played for a while in SoT. Nothing has ever happened to my characters that was as intense and thrilling as this. That's kind of a long ass time to wait for something awesome to happen, but damn did it pay off. Lol Thank you to the GMs and everyone who has gotten so involved with this. You're all so super seriously awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next with you all. :D

-- Eldryck hacks the post --
>Eldryck Venym twirls his club around, leans back and says, "Well hot damn girl, you really do like me."
>Eldryck Venym says, "I just knew you would!"
>Eldryck Venym grins flaring his white teeth, "I told you girl, I did tell you."

-- And yes, he is channeling Negan, I love that guy.

^Creep. Lol I didn't put that there. That got me for a second. Dimitri's controller and I ultimately came to that conclusion last night after I let him read some of my logs. Bravo~
DONE
Turvy
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Turvy

Post by Turvy »

“And yes, he is channeling Negan, I love that guy.”

Haha, I knew it! I was waiting for him to say “do you have your shi**ing pants on?!”
Entropy
Dreamer
Character Name(s): entropy

Post by Entropy »

Um yeah.. the Negan thing is way obvious. I'm enjoying the rp greatly so far.
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

Its, very interesting. I think there are ten ways it can go, and I enjoy watching everyone take the violent once first. Arny grinding lu, and then grinding on The Protector- Historical win of the internet
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

Going to throw in my bit here, now.

I want to say that I am having a great amount of fun with everyone involved with these recent role plays!

Golah - man, these conversations we have and the in-game action we are creating together is blowing my mind. Thanks in no small part to you and your insane creativity!

Eldryck Venym - you, sir, are a boss and I love your hyper masculine, abrasive personality.

Arnaya - epic. Just epic. Watching you play your character as this twisted and insane person has been both riveting and hair raising at the same time! You are doing an amazing job and I can't wait to see more!

Turvy - you evil, evil woman! I love it! Even knowing that you were likely going to do something terrible; your "Hi lets be friends" approach was awesome! And the way you flipped so quickly was very well played. Congrats.

Nathan - man, you know I have mad respect for your rp skills but you are taking it to another level entirely right now. Don't stop!

Entropy - whoever you are, I have to give you total kudo's for your ability to get under my skin, lol. Your quips in Sanctuary had me grinding my teeth even as poor Coraal was maintaining his composure. Hat's off to you!

Uthy - I haven't engaged with you too much yet, but I expect it to be a great opportunity when it happens.

Finally...

Hael Frost...just wow. You have played a rather quiet, and somewhat shy character around me for some time so I am excitedly surprised to be able to witness part of your role in this enfolding story arc! I mean, honestly, you have the tormented, abused, mentally exhausted thing down pat. It's kind of frightening, honestly, how well you are conveying this in character. I can only hope that all that wedding stress is being channeled into this performance because you are blowing me away! I really am of two minds about this. Part of me is loving being able to see your engagements and interactions while an equal part of me is mortified. So that's a great thing! You have me convinced and hooked. I most definitely want to see more and can't wait to see how this story moves as we press forward.

GM Team - As always, you are outdoing yourselves with the efforts you are putting into these recent roleplay arcs. The Lowborn, Eldryck Venym...I am in complete awe with out engaging and involved these are becoming. Thank you so much for keeping the game a total roller coaster of emotions for me. There is nowhere else I would rather be than right here, right now.
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

My, goodness...

Uthanatos, Your horror-filled emotes give me the heeby-jeebies every time. I hate you, man. Love/hate you for all that. It's wonderful. And they get worse every time.

Whenever a large group shows up to these things, it's just amazing. It's amazing seeing all these dreamers come together to try and fix everything that's going horribly, horribly wrong right now. Everyone involved in this story is just phenomenal! There's so many to list at this point that I'm even amazed how how big it's become to have such a list of names. We really need more of this.

-Chel
DONE
Lu Chaos
Dreamer

Post by Lu Chaos »

Another night another freakin' adventure. This is starting to feel like episodes of that one series that you cant stop watching.. Kudos to everyone involved. Special Kudos to Prat Asti, you completely saved the day. Srsly good stuff Koi Team
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

These are the kind of nights I don’t mind missing sleep over lol.

Thanks Koi, it’s been awesome.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

I really like Prat Asti
DONE
Shaylene
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Shaylene

Post by Shaylene »

I had a lot of fun for my second dream, so, here's to Purple Lace, who's not afraid to be who she is. To Tember and Hael Frost, who managed to remember why everyone was at that meeting to start with once the arguing started. To Jeff the floating green eye and to the guy in the wall. Also, Eldryck for the win, not being phased by wit but returning it in kind.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Thank you, Eldryck, for the wonderful "gift" for Hael... Damn. Just what I needed as I'm sipping my coffee. Kudos to you. That thing was awesome.
DONE
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

I have thoroughtly enjoyed RPing with you Hael. I have been absolutely impressed. Everyone who has partaken, but especially you because it was surprising. Didn't know you had it in you, but you are definitely playing a game that you are wonderful at.

I know it has to end some time, but I kinda like being this bad guy.

And yes, for those who didn't guess already - I drive Eldryck.
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

At least you picked the right focus for once =P
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

It's the quiet ones that are always the most surprising. ;)

I've thoroughly enjoyed Hael's interactions with Eldryck. That guy can be some serious nightmare fuel. And boy, do I love some nightmare fuel.

-Chel
DONE
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

I haven't written in a while, but wow.. kudos to SO many! In recent times- Arnaya, Uthanatos and Hael are the stand-outs, but I'm having lots of fun with Vamp, Dimitri, Frey, Jade, Snow Angel, ETHAN, Magnum, the lowborn creepy rock eating guy (merp?), the other lowborn prankster that does things from within the walls- Idjut? Coraal, Lace, Lu, Ladysilver, Nathan, and Ironies. I know I'm missing some, but really it's all about that trio that caused me to log in and give them shout-outs. Thanks for bringing back emotion to the game! I love RPs that don't just make you think, but make you FEEL. Those are the best! Party on, party people! xoxo
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I have to give another shout out to everyone that's involved with all of this. Everyone is doing an outstanding job with their roleplays and going well above the normal roleplay levels, but again... two stand out.
- Eldryck Venym... you are seriously a Twisted bastard :P
- Hael Frost: Again, you keep blowing me away with your roleplaying through all of this. Absolutely outstanding :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

I feel like I post in here too much and it's becoming obnoxious, but I couldn't agree more with you, Arnaya. That Eldryck gets more and more twisted with each interaction and it's really a lot of fun. And the messed up heads being impaled to the floors every other place is just wow. I love reading the descriptions on those. Gives me the creeps real good. I've been anxious every day to see what will happen next.
Hael and Arnaya working together to distract him today was also a blast. Those two don't fully know what they're getting themselves into. I also enjoy reading your emotes. Awesome work. ;)
Oh! I also wanted to add a special kudos to Uthanatos. We sometimes talk on Discord and he's put a lot of crazy effort into "SpiritUthanatos's" time in the dream. We're talking math and charts and stuff. I love the dedication.
-Chel
DONE
Lu Chaos
Dreamer

Post by Lu Chaos »

Kudos to the Borns for their support to the city.
Kudos to Eldryck for being the most bad ass enemy we've seen in quite some time. Definitely two 3 bad guys in my book.
Kudos to Arnaya, Uthanatos and Hael for sticking with this RP. It's been pretty fun, you guys have been getting your asses handed to you by Eldryck and handle it with the greatest of class. lol I love watching this unfold, and you guys are the reason.

Kudos to everyone that's been involved with Lu and the RP thats going on around us all. This shit is fun, and it's feeling like a movie more and more.. Let's go Koi-Team thanks so much for this fun!
Uthanatos
Dreamer

Post by Uthanatos »

I've put up a lot of posts here recently, but I'm going to keep doing it because this kind of above and beyond, in depth roleplaying is what makes this game amazing.

In no particular order.

Snow Angel - You actually made me cry a little
Hael - Every time I think I've seen the best you have to give, you go one step farther.
Arnaya - There's a whole lot going on there and with a lot of complexity, it's nice to see all those layers and how they mesh and surface.
Eldryck - I should start this one with a stream of expletives. Man, easily the best bad guy ever, a bad guy you can't just fight, or wave some magic stick at, one who makes you feel powerless and hopeless, and what's more keeps coming up with new ways to torture you. I said to someone on discord tonight, "This is like goddamned Call of Cthulu....there IS no hero...only survivors" so mad props for that.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Uthanatos
Dreamer

Post by Uthanatos »

So, I was reading through these and I realized something. While we've seen some phenomenal roleplaying from those in the forefront and it really has been spectacular to be a part of, there is one character in particular that we have been neglecting to mention, just from what I know.

So, to Dimitri, working in the background to solve the problems, supporting the characters going through so much, trying to keep them grounded and not trying to force his way into the limelight. Kudos, it's rare to see people getting so involved and seeking so little attention.
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Oh crap.... your completely right. I'm sorry Dimitri. I havn't been able to really interact with you a lot in game lately, and that's about the only excuse I can give, as lame as it is. You've done an incredible job in light of all the chaos surrounding your character, keeping level and helping to stabilize and support everyone else. The interactions between our characters are always delightful. Kudo's to you, and to all of the other often overlooked characters (Apothos is another one that comes to mind that often gets overlooked when Kudo's are being passed out). Despite what it may seem, your all appreciated and have a much greater impact on the game than is often apparent :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Koi-Echelon

Post by Koi-Echelon »

Today’s kudos are brought to you by the letter Q, and the number 14.

Thank you, carry on.