Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
HikiraFang X
Dreamer

Kudos Thread

Post by HikiraFang X »

Back by no specific demand.
For those who aren't familiar, if you notice a particularly good Roleplay, or moment in the game, and want to give a shout out, here's where, keep it positive. <3
Riggs
Dreamer

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Riggs »

Hi folks,

I just wanted to give a general kudos to the GM team. As a former GM, I know it's impossible to please everyone and still WANT to volunteer services when complaints arise, bugs reproduce, and real life demands your attention. So, GM TEAM - GREAT WORK AND THANK YOU!

Also, I'm exceptionally glad to see all the old faces; while I haven't played my Lyra guy much, I recognize -SO- many of my former BFFFFFFFFFFFs IG (even if they don't admit it ;p). And to those establishing Houses - well done. I'll be interested to see how my characters adjust and which paths they will take.

Individually though, here are some kudos: Damia, Dina, Ashton, Braelynn, Thunderman45, Starfall, Kailoth, Kage, Ghazgkull, guardDog, poppygirl, Myridian Sun, LadySilver, Lunk, Vill Valorian, Dar'canon, fotowca, Eros, Bortami, Crystalline, Acerrav, Kaer GeRRoZ, Jade, Liolira, Shae, Hikari X, Tember, Onyx Nightstorm, Jerulan, Dreiko, and Brandiwyn.

As always, I'm forgetting some peeps, so please pat your own backs!

- B
Vampyro
DreamEdge
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

Oh, I've also been impressed with Sala Erosa, CONMAN, Alazan, Tamarisk, Krodoc, BELGERETH, Vapor, and SN!PER.

But, really, everyone :)
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

I want to give a shout out to all the gms that had to iron out the forge dilemma with the dreamers involved in the main plot rp, was intense. It isn't easy trying to merge two ways of playing a game and make everyone happy. I want to also thank the GMS and people behind the scenes that took 8 months of day and night volunteer work to make our game possible today. :D
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Roleplayer
Dreamer

Post by Roleplayer »

I really need to give kudos to a lot of players from the past two days.

Terelius you are hilarious as always. Thank you for the tea party for ZsaZsa.

Kage and the Calenturian's.. excellent battle organization; we kept our cool and fought as a unit.

To all the dreamers last night that defended against the darkmares.. WOW! PS our Hotaxx was still stronger in SOT :twisted:
LadySilver, way to open up and express yourself. I never thought you had it in you. :mrgreen:

For the antagonist RP, hey it takes all kinds to stir this game. Jerulan and Drekio, I never laughed so hard in this game. :lol:

Jade, Gabriel, Solomier, Dakkoth, Darby, Vampyro, Blagi, Kanto, Myridian Sun and Poppygirl, you guys always make me laugh. Thank you for sprinkling your humor on situations.

Magnilia, :lol: LOL I thought you were going to float me for that blame back RP. Thanks, I lost enough in the darkmare battle :P

And of course to all the hardwork in the game and behind the scenes GMS. It isnt easy to run an adult daycare center! Two thumbs up! Us dreamers make children of the corn seem tame. :twisted:
Braelynn
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sidari Kai

Post by Braelynn »

I have a few to hand out, because I'm really enjoying myself. It's almost nostalgic seeing all the old faces return. Makes me wish I'd GMed this version instead of killing myself in the last one. :)

Tamarisk - For being awesome as always. I think you're Brae's legit new BFF. I can literally count on you for the LOLs. PS: Henry is still MINE.

Jerulan - For being Jerulan. :D

Dreiko: He's okay, sort of.

Tember and Dina: For being awesome sisters who give Brae the necessary comedy to stick around. Even though you're dreamtrash.

To the GM who drove the Dark Mare that hunted me down in Caudal like a rabid dog: LOL. I got lost in the Labyrinth trying to get away, ha. I hope my not waking out of that mess like a scrub player is testament to my awesomeness. I stayed and took my beating. Recognize!!

Starfall, Eros, guardDog, Krodoc, Alazan, Sala Erosa, Hikari X, Myridian Sun, Poppygirl, and anyone else Braelynn has interacted with this week. All of you are a percentage of the reason why I keep logging in. Sorry if I missed anyone else.
Owner of the infamous Night Dress and WishBringer's heart
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Brah,

I love and resent the kudos! :mrgreen:
Dina

Post by Dina »

SISTAS 4EVA! <3
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Thunderman, Fireball: you're funny, Redbee X, Starfall and Damia's lesbi entertainment, DARBY: hurting Tember's feelings, Hikari X: anything you want to know just ask him! haha. Sala Erosa, And most of all everyone in OOSM
Pickman
Dreamer

Post by Pickman »

Kudos to Lenard's controller. That's one entertaining groveler.

Kudos to the Light clan. Y'all are pretty entertaining as well.

Kudos to Blagi Klygar for helping Sala reach for the stars.
Sidious
Dreamer

Post by Sidious »

Wanted to throw some kudos to Anyasha, Jerulan and Tember for the improv ceremony we held in the Rift yesterday supporting Anyasha's toon. As far as I know, nothing was scripted, we just let it happen and drew upon each other as we went. I thought it was a great show of skill and the give and take in roleplay.

Yeah, this one was for allies, but I'll have a post for non-allies very soon.
Pickman
Dreamer

Post by Pickman »

Muchos Kudos to the Calenturian crew for the fun in the Library tonight. Never a dull moment when you're having a scrying.
Roleplayer
Dreamer

Post by Roleplayer »

I wanted to thank everyone for the fun tonight. Everyone made that scrying a success. Good, bad or indifferent its all needed in the environment. :twisted:
Thank you to the gm for the raw emote. I am perplexed by the clues you hinted at!
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Sylas Prium and everyone involved in his RP last night.
Last edited by Tember on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

Ahoy, all.

Just wanted to give some individual kudos-credits to those I've really enjoyed RP'ing with lately:

Anyone involved in the unplanned and spontaneous Amante cleansing RP last night; especially Hikari X, Myridian Sun, Amante, and Jade.

Additionally, props to these folks, who I've hella-enjoyed RP'ing with of late: Starfall, Damia, Lunk, Vill, Onyx, CIARITY, Tember, Sala Erosa, Dar'canon, poppygirl, Tamarisk, Ramathorn, Fin Marda, and BELG.

~ DE/Vamp
Sidious
Dreamer

Post by Sidious »

Kruugaar I'm calling you out, I want another shot at you brother! *wrestler voice*

Good stuff on the keep, picking off stragglers and bringing it to a room full of people.
Zed Lagoon
Dreamer

Post by Zed Lagoon »

Kudos to Ivunsasu that was a fun interaction.. If only you could speak dreamer lol.
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

Had fun with Sylas Prium, Ashton, Dina, Starfall, Damia, and poppygirl last night. :) Sala Erosa, Hikari X, Lenard, Lucille, Krodoc, Dar'canon, Myridian Sun, Vampyro, Dreiko, Kanto, Blagi, Tamarisk, Jade, Jaden, Lunk, and Vill... also having fun with all of you, lately. Thanks for making the dream somewhere I enjoy going, once again.
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Ashton
Dreamer

Post by Ashton »

Ahhh, Shae beat me to it.

Last night was fun. Poppygirl, Starfall, Shae, Damia, Dina, Jaden, Sylas Prium... pretty epic. Been a long time since I got to do something that didn't rely on raw emotes. I was a little distracted last night (WALKING DEAD) to really bust out my acting chops but it's coming....

To the others I've hung out with and played with this week, muchas gracias. Tember, Krodoc, Tamarisk.. anyone else I missed.
Pink is my signature color.
Crystalline
Dreamer

Post by Crystalline »

I want to give Kudos to all of those who over the Monday and Tuesday gave their efforts to finding the Seers Guild Hall, I think each one of you did a great job, and I can't wait to try and do it again. Thank you all for being awesome at what you do. And a great big thanks to the GM team who are always willing to do what they can to enrich our gaming experience.
Radiant Paths
~Crystalline~
Ruler
Roleplayer
Dreamer

Post by Roleplayer »

I want to throw a community wide kudos out. That was awesome tonight. :mrgreen:
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

Kudos to Sid for specifically calling for a newly to speak for the group, and to Nari for stepping up to the plate like a champ
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Sidious
Dreamer

Post by Sidious »

Thanks Star! :)
Clarity
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Clarity

Post by Clarity »

Yes, that really was fantastic! Gave OSM an out, got our actual new newly participating, and kept the momentum from completely dying out.

So high five for Sid, for Nari's controller, and for everyone who stayed with us for almost 5 hours! The whole thing was amazing. Special high fives for Belgereth who threw it together in about 45 minutes, for Tamarisk stepping up to the plate, to Ghaz and Tman for being our GK pillars.

Just... all of it, and everyone.
So it’s gonna be forever, and I will stay up through the night. You can tell me when it’s over, and let’s be clear, won’t close my eyes. @-;-
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

DoL / HC / OSM That was an epic battle. I am intrigued to see how it plays out!