Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Elmer »

ok, i'll go!

in no particular order.

PC! wow. night storm, frey, erasmus, uthanatos- cracks me up. agonarius, arnaya,dina.
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

Kudos to everyone involved in the late night fun:

Deeter
Tjar'kkan
Arnaya
Frey
Tamarisk
Rasputin
Gorgunsun
Purple Lace
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

I never thought I would say this, but Kudos to Lu Chaos.. He's becoming damn near likeable lately.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Kudo's to everyone that came out for the SM Flame monument tonight, and that was involved with everything last night. Special shout out to Dar'canon, that was an outstanding game idea :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
fr3y
Dreamer

Post by fr3y »

Kudos to everyone who attended last night, it was a lot of fun !

Everyone was mellow and there was plenty of laughter. good stuff.

Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

Haven't done this in a bit, and just wanted to say "thanks" to a few people (and likely burn your eyes with my color preferences):

Elmer and Stormy - excellent twist in the rp world! Love interacting with you two <3

Arnaya and Lace - last night's conversation gave me my life! Awesome!

Arnaya and Arlyana - always so much fun to swap neurons with the both of you before it devolves into a "banter" of epic proportions!

Frey - I'm loving your current arc and you're doing an excellent job!

Erasmus - literally every time I've spoken with you it has made my dream. Thanks for that!

LadySilver - stick to those guns! You are adding an excellent element to the rp environment that I truly enjoy.

Lu Chaos - for being yourself and making me tap dance.

Golah - always a wise word followed by a clever innuendo. Adores.

Purple Lace - for keeping me thinking and in constant laughter.

The GM Team - I have no idea whom you all are, but please keep it going. Agonarius, Akkadian, Nessa Tre and all the others...amazing characters and plot devices. I really appreciate your efforts and sacrifice to keep UL alive
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

The spur of the moment "Let's find Alder's blood" adventure with Zenny, Arny and Frey!
The GM who rp'ed with us was aweome!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Dina

Post by Dina »

Butterfly wrote:The spur of the moment "Let's find Alder's blood" adventure with Zenny, Arny and Frey!
The GM who rp'ed with us was aweome!
Yeah that was pretty neat. Had some fun till some bonehead started talking about parakeets and tits lol. Then it all just became a blur lol.
fr3y
Dreamer

Post by fr3y »

there are none so blind as those who will not see the tit-parrot.

and yeah the alder thing was a blast. And remember, if you think that stuff leaking out of the wall might be cursed tree-man blood, dont taste it.

LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

The Fireside Chat was wonderful! Thank you to all the players and members of the GM/DEV teams. It adds so much to see us dreaming toward growing a stronger and better Dream. ~ LadySilver
Elmer
Dreamer

Re: WOW!!!

Post by Elmer »

ok! Tonight was SO much fun, first time i've been involved in anything of that sort of magnitude. KUDOS to ALL the PC, extra credit, Harkyn, Dreiko, Flower, the GMS for the extra props etc.. holy hell that was epic! :lol:

p.s. thanks for coming to the "field trip" too, and Arnaya thanks for the fab banner, be hitting you up for another one soon ;)

R.
-Manners are free-
Coraal
Dreamer

Post by Coraal »

Another amazing night in the City of Dreams!

Elmer - your event was great and my ears are still ringing from that megaphone! You never ceased to make me laugh. Congrats on a successful first run! Can't wait for the next!

Harkyn, Flower, Dreiko - you are great players and I shouldn't love being on the opposite side of you as much as I do. But gosh you make it so much fun! Keep up the awesomeness!

PC - what can I say that I've not already said? I am beyond proud to belong with you and to play at your sides. We always have so much fun and tonight was no exception. Cheers!

GM's - that was an excellent, rousing, and amazing adrenaline boost. Triple kudos to you for making me dance at the edge of my seat the entire night!
~¢~
Buddha
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Dang, where do I start???

I haven't had so much fun with my clothes on in YEARS!!!!

Extra big kudos to the once-thought-deceased LOoOnies! Dreiko, Flower and especially Harkyn.... i just LOVE to hate you guys ... great job! Ooops, was that a secret??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.....

Kudos to the dream-dominating Peace Corpse! Kudos to Lu, for talking us into that craziness, Coraal, Elmer, Dar'canon, Tamarisk, Silver, Poppy, Nathan, and even Em'et and Cloud showed up for a bit! I am so very proud to be in this motley crew, who get into roleplaying, stop at nothing to achieve a goal, and think so very well on the fly....ermmm Mount.... hahahahaha!

I was laughing so hard I woke my youngest up. He's not speaking to me now, but it was TOTALLY worth the effort!

Great big kudos to the GM staff.... you know who you are! You guys proved to us all that you still have it where it counts! No, no, stop looking down there, I mean your brains, silly GM's! You all did an exceptional job of it. So kudos for all the special effects!!!

And I can't forget the House of Calor! You guys have like perfect timing! Oh, and thanks for not coming in shooting! You all did an exceptional job at furthering the role play, so.. kudos to Arnaya, Uthanatos, Frey & Zenobia! Well done and right 'on cue'.

Elmer.... an extra special kudo-thingie to you! Not only was your tour a roaring success, but your interaction with Harkyn in the Library the other night... priceless.

All I can say is,,,, ""Dream on, dream on ... Dream until your dreams come true!"

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Harkyn - For making the game fun again and making me want to play.
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

Dr. Dina :lol: :lol:
-Manners are free-
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

Yesterday was a BLAST! I had the day off so basically played for about 12 hours. Elm stepped up his game on several levels, the "field trip" to The Stone Table, though only a handful of us there was VERY cool... falling rocks, earthquake etc.. thanks GM's, LOVED that!... then a bit later on in the Sanc of Dona, more revelations! Great day, great players, you all know who you are, fun fun. :lol:

p.s. Arnaya, your banner was a hit! as was the special item of jewelery. :twisted:
R
-Manners are free-
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Harkyns forum signature/tag. Genius :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I wanted to give a shout out to everyone that's been getting out and getting involved in things lately, particularly those that have shown up to support Arnaya's various projects. I've seen some outstanding roleplaying from different people around and have either run out of RP points, or couldn't grant them to certain people because of the time delay. I'm not going to single anyone in particular out, because pretty much everything I've seen from people has been outstanding. Thank you, and Kudo's to all of you :D
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
fr3y
Dreamer

Post by fr3y »

OK HUGE thanks to everyone who participated ! we had a member of all active houses but 1! who were top on sense and reminded beforehand, but thats ok. We'll continue to support theirs ! HC, AoE, Ool and freespirit all represented here. THANKS !! Now the wait.

Erasmus
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Erasmus

Post by Erasmus »

Big thanks and kudos to everyone who participated or attended the summoning of "Lynx", last night. Even though I was up until the rooster crowed, it was a blast.

Big thanks to Entropy, Tipsy, Turvy, Ubiquitus, Paisley and Xanthicus.

Big thanks to Xyn, Lace, Arnaya, Hammen, CONMAN, Hael Frost, and others that participated or attended even though you had no vested interest.

Bigger thanks to Dimitri for an awesome dialogue. It was great getting to go back and forth like that and how you managed to have such a good blend of contempt and respect.

Biggest thanks to Lynx... I mean Agonarius. That was amazing and threw me completely off. I was NOT expecting that at all and it was thrilling. You had me at the edge of my seat alllllll night and your witty remarks, although I was wanting so bad to reach through the screen and throttle you sometimes, it was great.

Fun times and thanks to all, even if I failed to mention you.
Coraal
Dreamer

Post by Coraal »

Hey everyone!

I wanted to just throw out some positives to those dreamers who were at Arnaya's event last night. I know I've had some difficulty making public events due to some issues with scheduling so it was really good to be able to participate in an event again. Thanks for having me along!

Arnaya
Uthanatos
Frey
Elmer
Dar'canon
Hammon

And for those who arrived after the event it was good to see you and be party to your interactions with one another; some of which made me giggle

Kailee
Rasputin
Xyn Rhade

Thanks again and see you dreaming!
~¢~
Buddha
fr3y
Dreamer

Post by fr3y »

HUGE kudos to everyone who helped frey get his halo.

Dina of course, it wouldn't even have gotten off the ground without her. I couldn't imagine a better or more patient mentor.
Arnaya of course she's been there beside me the entire time, always supporting and amazing, the epitome of a friend.
Of course jade too. Always, cool, collected, and a vicious duelist and a fantastic friend. AJ, I wish I'd become your friend much earlier in my dream. Tember, you keep me half sane and feed my hunger for gossip. Flower's been amazingly helpful.. please don't let that poem ever see the light of day. Coraal, we've had our issues but you've come to grow on these last few months.

And KUDOS to everyone I'm forgetting. and of course my taskees.

Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Congrats on the halo, Frey!!
Dina

Post by Dina »

Grats on getting your halo Frey.
Elmer
Dreamer

Post by Elmer »

Well, wow what can i say. The wedding was FABULOUS! went off without a hitch and so much fun.

Erasmus, Ladysilver , Poppygirl, Golah and Arnaya, you all went above and beyond and i cant say enough about how amazing you all were. Erasmus, you literally had me in tears.

and well, "Cor" you know what's what. :)

R

P.S. props to drunken hammen, well played!
-Manners are free-