Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by fr3y »

Anyone have a used banjo for sale ?

That hoedown was incredible !
Jones, Magnum, snow angel, Ana, Aileron, Flower (Sorry flower !), Arnaya.. Oh and Tember, especially Tember for the peep show! I'm forgetting people I know but I'm lucky to remember anything!
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Holy......holy........yeesh!!
That was intense. I can't list names as they are a blur, but everyone at Calenture tonight!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Let me just say.... HELL YEAH!!!. That was an OUTSTANDING night. AMAZING fight, outstanding Roleplaying from everyone. Huge KUDO's Everyone :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Aileron
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aileron

Post by Aileron »

Arnaya wrote:Let me just say.... HELL YEAH!!!. That was an OUTSTANDING night. AMAZING fight, outstanding Roleplaying from everyone. Huge KUDO's Everyone :)
I agree! It was an intense night that started for Ail when he heard Zaxun yell "WHERE IS THUNDERMAN?!" on Lambent. Pretty much set the mood for the rest of the night. Too bad the storms were wrecking everyone but it was still great.

Also seeing that many darks in one room made me have flashbacks to almost 20 years ago :lol:

Great work to ALL the community!! and since the post is locked in the roleplaying thread I would like to thank the GMs for addressing their choice and letting us know why it happened the way it did. The results from it were interesting as well!
"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring, I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life." - Pvt. Lenoard L. Church
Tember
Dreamer

Post by Tember »

That was the most fun I've had in game in a really long time <3
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Uthy's first encounter with more than 2 darks in a room, he walked in, memorized them and walked right back out. :) Seriously though, it was an amazing fight, and freakin tentacles and just, yeah, wow
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Loads of fun, even from where I stood and I why I stood there. The intensity was definitely there... the damn tentacles from the ceiling squeezing us was pretty wild!

Also as Aileron said.. thanks for having the Darks explain what was going on and why instead of just a massive big attack. (edit- just saw the other locked post- I am not upset over the events and not sure if others are- but it was well played out and fully understood! )

Fun and intense night and yes it did bring back memories from many many years ago when that would happen a lot!

Great job everyone!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Dina

Post by Dina »

I agree, that was a lot of fun with all the mares. Kudos to the GM team for coming up with an epic RP for closing the house down!
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

And there I was going around Gen sitting for "the Corpse" because I thought nothing was probably happening. Dammit! :lol:

From what I heard after A+ everyone!
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Re: Kudos Thread - wow!

Post by Sorsha »

That was intense!
Great job everyone.
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Tember
Dreamer

Post by Tember »

The GM's have really stepped it up a knotch lately

Kael
Zartenya
Portunes
Sharque
Foulmoth
Figment

And Dreiko! And everyone else that was there fighting.

Tonight was so much fun
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

Thanks to the GMs that came up with that whole scenario I was like oh man what the hell is goin' on.. You guys are just epic with some of the ideas you guys come up with and for that you deserve the biggest Kudos you can get so... KUDOS!
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

I don't think I've ever been so exhausted from a crazy day of events. Kudos to the GM team for creating a scene like you did and being unpredictable. Kudos to The Peace Corpse, and kudos to everyone who gave their support AND those who tried to get in the way!
Xi Q
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Xi Q

Post by Xi Q »

Yea, serious props to the GMs for last night. That was some well thought out quality role-play. I expected them to end it at so many points but they just kept adding to it. Awesome.
Avayla
Dreamer

Post by Avayla »

I agree, last night was great. I'm just upset I kept having to trance through most of it. Kudos!
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

Kudos to the GMs, all of them. Time of my life!
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Post by Anasina »

Agreed! Holy snap man! You guys did awesome tonight!
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Joandaltha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Joandaltha

Post by Joandaltha »

I wish i coild have stayed for the whole thing
Princess
Dreamer
Character Name(s): ZsaZsa~ tiny princess

Post by Princess »

Amazing job GMS...the ending was a real nail bitter. Thank you for your support on that rp!

KUDOS to Inzoum, Ana, Blue, jo and Lunk...thank you for making our game sector so special :mrgreen:
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of the City of Dreams
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

Thanks Zsa Zsa! :) I wish you could have stayed, too, Jo, but looks like there'll be plenty more before all the fall-out from both incidents is over. Kudos to Zsa Zsa, Inzoum, Jo, Ana and Lunk, thinking how to act out spells like that in emotes is tricky but you made it all seem real. I really enjoyed that. Special kudos to Ana for getting everything organised.

Agreed! Kudos to the GMs, and we'd just that day been saying the GMs don't give us anything, how wrong can you be! (And Ana says you sent her an acknowledgment e-mail, I just wanted to say well done about that. It's always uncomfortable to be left biting your nails wondering if the team have actually seen your message or not.) And a visit from Xun'rok and two Elders afterwards too. I don't remember when I last had such an exciting and enjoyable night (afternoon) in UL. Special kudos to Nessa Tre for her catastrophically well-meant inquiries while we all squirmed and tried to think how we could make her stop talking... :lol:

And kudos to Lu Chaos for turning up to demand terms; IC, it was a terrible time to pick to insist on speaking to us, but speaking for myself, OOC I thoroughly enjoyed it, with everyone gritting their teeth to try and handle this although they were already exhausted by the crisis that had just happened and me holding Zsa Zsa in my arms and saying head-nurse-on-the-warpath things to Lu! And to Xererth, Crystalline, Purple Lace, Zes, Aileron, Arnaya, and everyone else who turned up at what I shall call the "Aren't Things Complicated Enough Right Now Summit"...
Also, I don't know if anything's come of the negotiations (I had to leave), but I'd like to say kudos to Lu Chaos for making them at all; he may have been demanding everything and chips, but that's all extra drama and the point is it gives us possibilities and something to get our teeth into besides random chak battles. Much more encouraging.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Princess
Dreamer
Character Name(s): ZsaZsa~ tiny princess

Post by Princess »

The funniest award for Kudos goes to Ana for the orders in the Markosh Shirne. I almost pee'd my pants laughing
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of the City of Dreams
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Oh gosh this list is horribly long... But let's go for it!

Flower, Aileron and Jiovanni, Inzoum, Zsa, Blue, Kailee, Xererth, Lynx, Bandaret (YAAAAS!), Lu, Bladeslayer, Purple Lace, The GMs for the amazing RP opportunities they've given us lately, and everyone else because Ana <3 you all.

Special Mention: Joandaltha, because we expected a darkmare, but he still rped drunk off his noodle, falling off stairs, hitting walls and being hilarious. I can only imagine that if a DM DID show up, he would have just fallen over and screamed something about the birdies. XD
vens1o1
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lum

Post by vens1o1 »

I want to personally thank EACH and every one of you who has ever been to one of my Gypsy Carnivals, tonight's esspecially was super unforgettable, my story today is my shardic life was absoutely the pits* today, and each and everyone of you in the dream city today was golden priceless and hillarously partyboy / partygirl filled, i had so much much much fun and enjoyed my title and role to you and our city as the Gypsy King, what do you know? i was even beaten at a game of random, who then was beaten by Wolfgar the fortune teller, your all very very awesome and I'm glad im able to serve my role in this celebration as a guaurdian of the Peace Corpse for our House's Celebration to our Opening. Do you feel the love? I sure do! <3 ~ Gypsy King Vill Valorian and 1st Leuatenent of the Peace Corpse. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: XXXOOO
Dina

Post by Dina »

LMAO @ Mystic Pen
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Alright, quick kudos to the GMs for the whole rune rp thing. They make that thing INTENSE, and really go off of what we emote for this. <3 Kudos to the "Wardens of the Ninth" (that name is hilarious), Aileron, Arnaya, the REST of HC, and even Silver and PC who have been so GRR over these things. XD Really, the reactions make the whole thing a BUNCH of fun to play! Oh gosh, Nessa Tre! She knows why! Aaaah adore you guys so much! Such fun! x3 Hugs all around!