Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Anasina
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Anasina

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Anasina »

Hi there! So, last night was my first dream in about four years or so. I just want to thank a few people that made it memorable. <3

Em'et - I still find it kind of cool that I trained you as a newly, and last night you basically did the same for me. SO much excitement!

Arnaya, Arlyana Jax and Uthanatos - The little experiment to try to seal those holes was a perfect re-entry for me. Thank you for having such a neat idea and letting me be a part of it. I was super nervous hopping into something so soon after re-entry and it helped to sort of be able to follow someone's lead while I got my feet wet again. ^^;

Em'et, Uthanatos and Aileron - A couple of repeats, but it's fine. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys in the Caves. Good to know that three soulmasters can barely keep each other alive without a Fatesender to pick up the slack. XD

These people and others made last night feel like I was coming home. <3 Thank you.
*'~Anasina R. Dupree-Aileron~'*
*'~Blueberry of Mischief~'*
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Now I know I neglect this thread and I'm sorry so forgetting all the people I haven't mentioned by not posting in the last six months, I'd like to recognize AJ especially, you were phenomenal last night. A special shoutout to Anasina for jumping right into things and to Purple Lace (yes, some of us had vision on) and a good job to everyone else who showed up and kept the environment up. I couldn't see everyone from my spot way over where, but it was evident that everyone was well and involved
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

The emoting from everyone at the pottery workshop was top notch! You know they are damn good when you can picture it all happening in your mind.
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

That class was way too much fun Cianne! Thank you for holding it!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

Aww I had to go to work way too early to attend, sorry I missed all the fun,sounded like a blast.
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Quick kudos to Cianne for today's painting project. She worked really hard and really helped everyone get creative with what could have been a very somber subject. Glad to have been there!

Oh, and quick kudos to Grandma Jo for creating an awesome character and playing her well. A good roleplayer doesn't just play a character, but also brings out more in the characters he/she interacts with, and this character does just that. Love interacting with her. <3
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

I love seeing so much activity IG lately! I'd make a list, but there's too many to name. Kudos to the KoES crew, HC, AoE, DoL, the FreeSpirits and newly returned, as well as the GMs!
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Taryag, today in threshold was amazing. You took one tiny bit of a task report of someone you hadn't even met yet and turned it into a... you know, almost more of an argument than a debate XD... that lasted long after the teacher listening to the report woke (Sorry LadySilver!!). I hope our characters get to bash their heads together again sometime. It was a lot of fun!
Tary
Dreamer

Post by Tary »

Anasina wrote:Taryag, today in threshold was amazing. You took one tiny bit of a task report of someone you hadn't even met yet and turned it into a... you know, almost more of an argument than a debate XD... that lasted long after the teacher listening to the report woke (Sorry LadySilver!!). I hope our characters get to bash their heads together again sometime. It was a lot of fun!
Pleasure. :)

I should warn you (and everyone else): Tary is a bit of a windbag, will rarely admit he's wrong and is kind of a know-it-all ass.
Also, as a player I should warn all of you that often when I'm playing I tend to go idle because my daughter has started screaming because 18 MONTH OLDS ARE DEVIL SPAWN. Also, when Tary takes a sip from his flask I'm usually taking a drink in the real world. :P
Tember
Dreamer

Post by Tember »

Icewolf - you are hilarious.
Wolfgar- you're fun! Tember is going to hook you up with one of her besties!
Koes - very entertaining with all the drama :lol:
Arnaya- for last night in the teaching hall
Aidan Finnegan- sad panda that he left Dol, but he left with a bang!
Eros- you know why *winks* lol
BladeSlayer- aggravating as heck last night, but entertaining :lol:
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

Every once in a while I have to say Kudo's to everyone. Anyone who has interacted with another player or even just logged in to check things out. You are all awesome people.

Of late I want to give props to:

Uthanatos
Magnum-425
Purple Lace
Lu Chaos
Bladeslayer
Tember
Snow Angel
Ladysilver
Zsa Zsa
Anasina

There are always more, but these are the ones I have seen a lot of lately and they are really participating and moving things along.

Also, Xun'rok, Sabriana and Zaxun... keepin' it exciting! Thanks!
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Mystic Pen's interview corner. :lol:
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Uthy's ATE experiment (Uthy, Arny, Offy, Silver, Ana, gD, Em)! I sat here thinking "Ok, this can't get any....gah, it just got worse!" We're all going to a special level of Hell :twisted:
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Cianne's Balloon Creation Class!
That was great fun and your costume and actions were great!
Thanks for the fun time! :lol:
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Yea, it was a pretty wierd and funny one. I think that is the 3rd time I've had Cianne dress up like a clown.

Thanks to Snow Angel, Purple Lace, Off Kilter, Anasina, Arlyana Jax, Brad and Vill for participating and "making" some really creative and hilarious things.
It was really fun.

RP award goes to Snow Angel, for not knowing what a clown or balloons were and the emotes for blowing up balloons and making something out of them :lol:
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

Kudos to whichever GM snuck up on me this morning!
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Kudos to Rasputin, Uthanatos, Arnaya and everyone else at the discussion on the Cookie Wars last night. It was absolutely amazing and hilarious how everyone ran with the topic. My face is STILL hurting from laughing and grinning so much. It was just one of those things you remember years later and tell to your non-UL friends to make them grin, snicker and shake their heads. XD Good job everyone!
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Kudos to Kendo and everyone at the writing competition last night! There were some AMAZING stories told! Some of them were scary, some of them were funny, some of them moved the heart and all of them were just plain amazing. Good job everyone! :D
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Completely seconded. Last night was outstanding at both the Storytelling Contest, and Dina's Maren Language lesson. Nicely done everyone :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

I know! At one point I counted 29 people in there! :o
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Wishbringer, for the closing post on the "Silver's Rant" post. I've played quite a few games on-line and have never seen anything like that from any Owner/Director of any of them (Or from any GM's in any of them to be honest).
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Dina

Post by Dina »

O M G

To the controller of Bamra... (I know who you are, but wont rat you out!)

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

You made Dina's Maren Class so awesome that I am still smiling about it! You play Bamra so cute and adorable. People get a kick out of her every time she is in game, so KUDOS to you!

Dina nula Bamra!

Thank you all that showed up for it too! Kudos to you all!
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

....There are so many people to kudos tonight!! The group in Edgeward, everyone at the late night Tea Party at the Alliance, Sweet Dreams... You know what. If you dreamed tonight, and Ana was ever in the room? Gold stars all around! <3 It's nights like this that remind me why I love Underlight so much. When people can get together, have a big day, it's stressful, they're tired, they've worked hard, then turn around and laugh and have fun around a pool telling stories, that's a game you can't help but love and it's all because of the people in it. So pat yourselves on the back everyone! You earned it! <3
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

I wanted to take a moment out and gives some major kudos to the Dev Team guys that spend hours behind the scenes coding all kinds of thing in order to make the game more enjoyable for us as a community.

I wanted to personally thank Spark for his level updates and changes. He has worked, since day one, on bringing us a lot of the exciting visual updates in the game along with a lot of other issues. He's also been responsible for handling account issues and importing your character requests. As someone that has done this before, it's no easy feat and often a thankless job. Spark has gone above and beyond what would be expected out of a volunteer on any front. When you see him around, be sure to let him know your appreciation.

On the same token, I wanted to thank Jork for his endless devotion to making sure the game and your personal information remains safe and making sure the gears turn effortlessly. There's been a time or two that our hamster has passed out but Jork's always been there to make sure the wheel is staffed.

Seeker is another Dev, a newcomer to the project, but no stranger to the intricacies of the UL code. He's personally overhauling the account management system as well as other interesting additions to be seen at some point in the future. He's been working on his free time to compliment the other Devs.

And alas, Tary. A lot of people may be unaware of his contributions but he's been quietly lurking about and helping out in grand ways.

That is by no means a final list of the Devs but without them, we would have no game to enjoy.

PS. One of the is responsible for the Revenants but I won't say who.... :shock:

Thank you guys!
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Anasina
Dreamer

Post by Anasina »

Kudos to Magnum and everyone else who was at Baking with Ana and the cookout! It was a fun little class and I hope you enjoyed it! Hopefully Ana will get the hang of managing a crowd we have more Baking with Anas. x3

Also, kudos to Vill for having KoES file paperwork. That might have been the best use of diplomacy I've ever seen. XD

Oh! And Silver! For that final moment in Threshold when she sung Silent Lucidity's song. It was lovely. <3