Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Youtube channel

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Youtube channel

Post by coltdorsey »

I started making some videos on Cryptocurrency and my experiences in that space so far. We don't get a lot of opportunity to see faces in the community (or at least I don't) so I figured it may be interesting for you all to check out my channel (only a couple videos so far) if for no other reason than to just see a fellow UL'ers face.

https://goo.gl/vifyq1
Cheers.
Neil
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Neil

Re: Youtube channel

Post by Neil »

I enjoyed watching the videos. They were interesting and informative. I recently tried my personal hand in the stock market with TD Ameritrade, but it's $10 per transaction; however, I like their platform so I stayed with them. I threw $500 at it and did really well at first with stocks related to POT; a huge, growing market right now. Funny enough I'm not a drug user, I just know people like their M.J. Unfortunately, one stock I invested in tanked and I didn't stay in it long enough as I watched it go from 0.06 down to 0.02, up to 0.22/share. So, I lost over $300--up in smoke! (<--Yes that's supposed to be a pun!) I'm still curious to learn more on the whole Cryptocurrency space, so I'll watch more videos if you make them.

For now, I recently lost my position with the company I was with after around 7 years due to mergers and acquisitions, as well as restructuring and realignment, but all will work out. I have a few other opportunities lined up, but won't start for several weeks at best. So, meanwhile, I feel like I should do some more research in the area of Cryptocurrency. I would love to be able to take my current 401K and see how I could invest it here. Nothing serious, maybe a couple thousand from it.

Thanks for doing the videos and sharing them. It was good to put a face to the dreamer. No one is ever as I would have imagined them to look like. Sometimes that's the fun of it though!

Neil
Umm... Neil
coltdorsey
Dreamer

Post by coltdorsey »

Hey,

Thanks for watching the videos. Sorry to hear about your job situation. If you have any questions regarding cryptocurrency I'll certainly help you where I can :)
Raas
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ra'as

Post by Raas »

Hail, fellow Cryptobro.
~Ra'as
coltdorsey
Dreamer

Post by coltdorsey »