Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Final Justice

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Final Justice

Post by Gorgunsun »

We didn't go to the same high school but we were a pack for a while. He died Sunday and was buried yesterday. He was one of my best friends.
Golah
Dreamer

Re: Final Justice

Post by Golah »

I played the game a lot with some people that have really touched my life, FJ, PureRage, LadyBug, PL, Rav, Azlan, Cianne, Sorsha, the list goes on, and its still never easy to hear when we lose one IRL to young, and too soon. My heart and condolences to the family, and I personally believe we are better people. While this MAY be a game, the reality is, we do forge real and touching relationships with one another. I think that is one of the real differences between UL and any other RP game.

Final Justice GK GoE; was AoE (126) 2017 RIP Brother
Gorgunsun
Dreamer

Post by Gorgunsun »

Thank you brother. What's really worrying at me is that I still have no details on how he passed. His folks don't have my phone number I don't have theirs, I'm trying to find out what I can on social media. What you said about relationships in UL is spot on though, even though Marcus did literally live up the street from me. Thanks for your condolences and the respect you have shown, it means alot to me, at least.
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

Keep us posted, I think it would do the family well, to hear from a community he was a part of.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Sorry to hear about FJ. I remember him well from the good ole days. So very sad
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

I remember him in PoR. Sorry for your loss Gor.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Gorgunsun
Dreamer

Post by Gorgunsun »

Thanks everybody. *hugs you all*
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

I had debated on making a public post and trying to find the words. . . Like Nick, I lived in the same town as Marcus/FJ and had a solid, real life friendship with him until life pulled us all in different directions... well, cities. We had a nice little circle of peeps in our city that hung out for a while and we shared a bond much stronger than our connections via UL. As I’m thankful to the game for creating long distance friendships, you cannot put a price on face-to-face ones. Even though the gap grew wide since the last time I had seen and talked to Marcus, I kept informed of his life through another friend of ours and am hurting, still, by his passing. Such a kind, laid back, and caring individual that left an impression on my life far deeper than this game. Thank you for the memories, my friend and may you rest gently.

Blake

Vampyro
Last edited by Riggs on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

I remember the name but did not know him well. To those of you who did, I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers for his friends and family. I pray you are all able to make peace with it and cherish your friendship through the memories.
Sarah
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I didn't know him at all myself, but my deepest condolences to those of you who did. I don't know any words to express that adequately, so I'm just going to say that I'm sorry for your loss and I wish you many fond remembrances of him.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.