Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Final Statement

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Final Statement

Post by Lu Chaos »

Hello fellow ULers

This is from the Controller of Lu Chaos of course.. I wanted to make a final statement about my character so everyone can be aware..

Contrary to popular belief my character does not thrive off combat.. Well I lied.. He does he wants to combat all things that enter our city or living in our city thats hostile.. With that being said, my character is a hostile character as well. He has to be that is the way he was created in the very beginning.

Lu Chaos is not hard to deal with or persuade if you know how to speak to him. True he does have a quick temper but thats just him. Not all of my alts are like him.

Lu Chaos doesn't go around collapsing people just because he can, that would be pointless to my enjoyment of the game. If combat was just my priority for playing I would be sparring everyday. My character has all roleplay reasons behind his actions..

I did not create this topic for backlash or for players to act uncivilized, I created this to let you all know that changing ones character does not happen over night. It will take consistency on my part and yours if you wish him to show less aggression towards things..

I encourage you to roleplay and do your best at it.. Together we can make this community better than ever it just takes a bit of work on all of our parts. I apologize if y character brings your to a headache IRL, however he is a character which was purely molded through role play and sadly itll take roleplay to change him overall.

Thanks
-Matt