Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Status of gD

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
guardDog
Dreamer

Status of gD

Post by guardDog »

Hey everyone,

I know you are all used to me showing up for a bit and then vanishing. I know I have been a bit sparse, but I am still around. If you need me send me a message here or on FaceBook and I will come in for a task or a task report or if there is something cool happening.

Real life is sort of kicking my ass right now. My fiance's father has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer and has now been told there is nothing more medically that can be done. So she goes to GA to help take care of him (we live in Orlando, FL) while I take care of my stepson. This has been a full time gig since he has some special needs.

That on top of an increased work load at my my job. I have been stretched pretty thin.

I am around though if you need me at nights generally from 2pm to 5pm DST I can be around consistently if needed and the other times are sporadic.

Thank you again for everything. It is nice having the escape that is UL when I can get in there.

Norm
gD's Puppetmaster
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Re: Status of gD

Post by Butterfly »

Make sure you take care of yourself gD! I know how it can be with special kids.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Re: Status of gD

Post by Gorgunsun »

You do YOU first brother. I wish ya peace and ease.