Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

sorry everyone

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

sorry everyone

Post by Arnaya »

Apparently, mid diplomatic meetings are a Great time for my internet to completely crap out. I can't even load the forums on the computer. AJ got hit with it too. We'll be backbin as soon as we can be
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Re: sorry everyone

Post by Arnaya »

and apparently again. I'll be back in as soon as I can.... sorry Neil and Hael in particular.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Aaaand, Once again with the crappy internet. Sorry Uthanatos, Hael, Dimitri, Terelius, Auer?, and Sodor. Welcome to the game to the last two, and welcome back to Terelius. I'm done fighting with my internet for the night, the siren song of real sleep calls :)
Golah
Dreamer

Post by Golah »

Sorry to hear about all this internet crap you are going through, get it fixed for the portal rp cause I am excited for it!!!
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Sorry, I'm going to have to be out for most the rest of the evening. There's some stuff with my roomies and their kids going on, so I have to be on hand to help out. Sorry everyone, I look forward to the update on what's happened.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Aw... Bummer. :C I hope it's at least fun stuff though.
DONE
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Sick children, and a hospital visit for one of them. So, not as much fun as I'd have liked. They just got home, and the little ones feeling better now
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

Yeah... Not so fun. I hope everyone gets better quickly. :C Poor chillins,
DONE
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Didn't mean to abandon everyone in CoD, network died on me so I'm gonna get some sleep. Sorry everyone