Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

So yes I am back..

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
guardDog
Dreamer

So yes I am back..

Post by guardDog »

Ok so I know there have been times since the game popped back up that I have come back and then abruptly left again...

I am getting shit for it.. well it is what it is.. real life happens...

relationships change.. people lose jobs.. computers break.... life happens...

I will say that I am back though.. I am now living in the Orlando area working for Spectrum with my fiance and kid... we have a zoo going on.. 1 Boxer, 2 Daschunds, 1 Hedgehog, 2 Turtles, 2 Frogs, 2 crabs and my 90g saltwater that is under construction...

I have a working computer so that is also a plus...

The best thing is as of a couple weeks ago.. my shift changed.. I work 7am to 4pm EST - Sunday through Thursday...

When I worked for my last job and up until recently at this one... I was always supervising the closing shift.

So I am back playing UL again.. I am having fun with the teaching aspect of it as that has always been my favorite part of the game. I am enjoying most of the characters that I have been interacting with and some simply long for the days when we would put the Ignore on people..

So if you want to have fun come play.. if you do not then it is what it is.. I have some cool ideas for some stuff in game and have been trying to help others that have the same.

Any questions or what not.. hit me up.

Norm
Noshkapana
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nosh

Re: So yes I am back..

Post by Noshkapana »

Welcome back!
Everyone's a hero in their own way,
In their own, not that heroic, way.