Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Holy moly

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Dina

Holy moly

Post by Dina »

If anyone needs some Ativan, please let me know.

I'm sure this will get deleted or locked, BUT WTF is going on? I know the GMs work hard and especially those awesome ones doing the patches, creations, new fun stuff in game. There is no need to "clarify" anything on your part.

No matter what, it takes one *cookie* off player to fire up the crazies. I learned that long ago lol. I've done it!

I have learned long ago that the players are at the mercy of the GMs. Not saying that in a bad way either. Yeah I have seen some GMs take over houses and I've seen some climb the ladder to being "totally awesomesauce" in game, but who gives a *cookie*? It is a game and if you want to go all crazy in game, screaming profanities in a full room. You are bound to get it back in your face "chak in face". I believe in the "what goes around, comes around". If you are not a fighter, don't *cooke* off the fighters. It really is simple.

Roleplaying will always have violence. Look at RL. Someone cuts you off in traffic. I don't know about all of you, but they get the bird while I honk and scream profanities at them! As long as there are different personalities and stupidity, you will run into those that will push your buttons.

Who has the right to say who does or does not deserve things in the game? The ones that are put in the GM position. If you don't like it, they are asking for some "volunteers" to be GM...and if you are taking advice from CRAZY EX GMs...I hate to say this because we don't want to lose players; however, maybe your mentality is not up to PAR for the game anyway.

Edit to add: BTW, that crazy nonsense in game at the last MT meeting was done in front of a child that was having a great time playing their character. NOT cool.
**Uh, I will go edit my cuss words to *cookie*.

Dina still has her portable table/couch in game.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Re: Holy moly

Post by Tember »

I don't understand most of this post lol, but I haven't been awake very long so that may be why
Last edited by Tember on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dina

Re: Holy moly

Post by Dina »

I changed my cuss words to *cookies*!

Other than that, not sure what else there is that you can't understand.