Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Not goodbye, just so long

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Not goodbye, just so long

Post by Butterfly »

I have been dragging my heels about writing this, well for about a month or so. I took most of this week off from the game, and honestly, I didn't miss it.
I didn't wonder what I was missing or if anyone needed or was looking for me. It brought me a lot of clarity.

I have been having trouble logging in and enjoying Underlight for longer than I would like to admit. There isn't just one thing, it's a whole bunch of things, both in an out of the game, I won't bore you with a list.

Underlight will always hold a special place in my memory (Lyra, SoT and KoiDream) and make me smile when remembering interactions. I could name names, but you know who you are.

Thank you for everything dear Underlight and your players.

AJ will be around until Sunday to tie up all the loose ends, I don't like to just up and leave.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Re: Not goodbye, just so long

Post by fr3y »

My first reaction is to try to convince you to stay. But I see that going on with Arnaya every night and it seems like trying to get someone to stay when they want to leave can only be self serving.

Frey'd grown to be very fond of aj she'll surely be missed. He'll do his best to help everyone keep it together until you guys return.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.