Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Arnaya

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Arnaya

Post by Tember »

From hate to love!

Your character has become one of my favs.

Don't go :cry:
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Thanks Tember, but its that time. Too much bull shit, too much "Fuck you" from too many people. It's been a blast Tember, have fun :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Aw :( this makes me sad.
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I'll be around until Thursday, have to get things sorted out so I'm not leaving the HC players too badly screwed.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

Arny,

I am so sorry that you've reached this point. I understand completely feelings of frustration that this game can bring and I have thought about throwing in the towel when those feelings have seemed to become insurmountable. I have only played for just about a year now so I cannot begin to comprehend what it must have taken for your to be at this point after so long. What I can do is empathize and say that I really do hope that you reconsider.

You see, you are an amazing roleplayer and you bring so very much to the game. You are dynamic, graceful, intelligent, innovative, and most of all, present and engaging. You have been a core part of so many successful roleplays, in my opinion, that have worked to keep the flow of the game, and the community, in motion. You are a force for motivation and inclusion and I have watched you try very hard to be inclusive with everyone; even those you don't necessarily agree with. That speaks volumes to your character and player ethic. I hope you understand, truly understand, how great a loss your departure from this community will be.

Because I am completely biased I won't go into your teaching because I recognize that you are fully aware how big of a fanboy I am for your quests. Just wanted to throw that bit in there.

From a completely selfish perspective: awwwwwwwwwww! Who am I going to have "questionable political" conversations with now? Because I really enjoyed those. Like a lot, a lot.

I really do hope that whatever decision you make; is the right and best one for you. While I despise the thought of your leaving, ultimately your happiness is most important and what I would wish for you and anyone else.

No matter your decision; "thank you" so much for helping to make my UnderLight experience an awesome one that consistently keeps me coming back for more. I will miss you and the flair you bring to this game and community and wish you nothing but love, happiness, and laughter.

Your friend and student fanboy, and part-time stalker,

Coraal
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
Dina

Post by Dina »

Been there done that many times since I first started playing. Take time off and come back renewed. You will be missed :(
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

I think I've said all that I could through Frey already.

It feels wrong that she leaves when she's feeling so down though. We should seriously have a party.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Post by Gorgunsun »

Everything that Coraal said. Arnaya was and is Gor's favorite dreamer.
Jiovanni
Archon of Justice

Post by Jiovanni »

I am sorry to see you go, love. I would hope that you reconsider but something tells me you're just as stubborn as Arnaya! You will be missed but we will keep a portal open for you!