Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Break time!

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Dina

Break time!

Post by Dina »

Not a full break, but a very needed small one.

Dina and Kailee wont be around very much. They really aren't now anyway. I have every other weekend off and will try to have Dina and Kailee in on every other Sunday to give tasks and listen to reports. If you do come for a task, remember it will be 2 weeks to report. No going to elders to report! I may go in randomly. We will see, but I doubt it.
Reasons:
1. Tired..I work 12 hr night shifts. Night shift screws with you enough.
2. No motivation at all to turn on the laptop.
3. No motivation in game. I feel none of my chars have a purpose anymore.
4. The game bores me. Just isn't fun for me anymore.

Like I said, my teacher chars will still be around, just once every two weeks. I will play a little bit this Sunday.
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Re: Break time!

Post by fr3y »

Enjoy the rest, you've earned it.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Enjoy your rest, take a breather for a bit. We'll still be here :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Sorry I didn't get my toons in this Sunday like I hoped for. Was a busy day with my two grandkids here. Took them to the Zoo, then we hopped in our pool...I was down for the count after all festivities lol. If you need any of my toons, just let me know. I will do what I can.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Arnaya is going to need to talk to Kailee at some point, but Kailee's not the only teacher that's MIA right now lol. So not a big rush on things, I'm going to be pretty sporadic until tuesday or wednesday :)

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time with the grandkids, Family time is great :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

AJ will need Dina at some point, even if it's just for a sanity assessment :lol:

Recharge your batteries!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Dina

Post by Dina »

Butterfly wrote:AJ will need Dina at some point, even if it's just for a sanity assessment :lol:

Recharge your batteries!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you're feeling better AJ!