Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Keyboard wrecked and replaced

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Hammen
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Hammen

Keyboard wrecked and replaced

Post by Hammen »

Hello all,

I just got my keyboard fixed after last night's fiasco. My apologies to Purple Lace, Dar'Canon, and Elmer I had to abandon last evening without able to say goodbye (Only mouse was working). My keyboard that was on the fritz finally died. It might have something to do with the orange juice glass that I spilled on it too. Nevertheless, I got a new keyboard now. Full steam ahead. Dream on!

H
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: Keyboard wrecked and replaced

Post by -Lacie- »

Hehehehehehe.... orange juice... one of the stickiest substances known to man! And you put it near your keyboard???? Please... get an adult sippie cup (that's those really cool water-bottle thingies with the pour-spout that CLOSES!)... or.... dilute the stickiness with vodka!

Oh and btw... I can't count how many keyboards I've literally slammed my fists into over the years, while playing Underlight. I sent the bill to them; still waiting on the "check in the mail"!

So, when I still had a PC (years ago), I would just go buy one of those cheapie $10 keyboards, especially for UL, so that when the fists hit the keyboard... well, I only lost $10 bucks.

So...note to self: Sippie cup, extra keyboard, oh... and keep the screen farther away than the fisted length of your arm... that'll really mess up a screen too.... B.T.D.T. too!

Glad the keyboard is better.

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

I'm horrible with keyboards, I splurged a little on a g610 and promised myself to be careful with liquids around it.. it wasnt a week before a datoke attacked frey in harrow, causing me to jump, causing me spill a glass of water directly on it..

The good thing is I know the spill ritual by heart.. flip it upside down immediately while simultaneously unplugging it.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I should get you all sippy cups for christmas
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Hammen
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Hammen

Post by Hammen »

You would think I learned my lesson. But, as I type this to you, just two feet away is yet another glass of orange juice. I can't stop. :shock:

H