Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

I got a job!

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

I got a job!

Post by Inzoum »

Finally!

I've been working hard to learn new skills and re-orient in a new career since I lost my job almost a year ago to the company's bankruptcy, and these efforts paid off!

I'll be signing my work contract this Friday or early next week to begin March 1st. I only get a two months short term contract to begin with in lieu of a trial period, which have otherwise been abolished in Belgium, but if it works out well, I'll be moving on to a permanent contract after that. I'll just have to show them they can't live without me :D

I'll be working full time as a digital printing operator on efi VUTEk superwide UV printers in a very very awesome printing company. These are incredibly sexy machines, vastly superior to the one I learned on, it's going to be quite exciting!

Rest assured, I'll be around as I was during training and internship. Sparse presence, I know, but I can't just quit you guys, you're the best! I've made this community a part of my life again and I don't intend to back out on that.

Thank you so much to all my dear friends here who have supported me during this difficult period, I owe you a great deal for helping me maintain motivation and courage.

- Luc
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: I got a job!

Post by Arnaya »

Congratulations Luc, that's great news! I wish you the best of luck with the new job :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Felicitations! Keep up the awesome work!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

Congrats Inzoum, I wish you great fortune in your future endeavors!
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Great news! I lost my job for the same reason 4 months ago, I'm currently working on doing the groundwork for my own venture now.
Wishing you all the best. Cheers to ya, mate!
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

Thank you all for your kind words!

Black Cloud, building your own business is hard work but can be very rewarding in so many ways if you put your heart into it. I applaud your courage and determination and wish you lots of success!
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler