Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Resolutions - Adíos Año 2016!

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Resolutions - Adíos Año 2016!

Post by -Lacie- »

Greetings from the Edge of My Mind!

I just wanted to end this otherwise miserable, crappy, mundane year by first off thanking Brian for finding me, everyone for rescuing me, and being there to otherwise taunt the hell outta Lacie!

I don't really have anything to make a resolution about, and the only bad habit I have left to quit is Underlight, and well... that aint happening!!!! Send me to hell now... I dun care!

But if I resolve to do anything in this glorious, hopeful new year, it is to see Underlight grow, expand and flourish in any way I possibly can! How's that for a resolution?

I woke up this morning and thought about the future of this wondrous place and all I could hear was:

UL's New Theme Song???

So here's to a grand new year... a hope that all endeavors prosper... and all stay happy & healthy!

Happy New Year!

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Tary
Dreamer

Re: Resolutions - Adíos Año 2016!

Post by Tary »

Sure, I'll list my resolutions then. I've got enough to make up for the entire community:
  • Get myself back on track for running the Tel Aviv marathon on 2/24. I hit my 12 mile long-run this week, I need to get up to 14+ mi next week to stay on track.
  • Get back to coding for UL. Ajax, Seeker, Dragados and others seriously killed it these past few patches and I've done NOTHING to help them. Kudos to the entire dev team.
  • Continue learning Android development and write my first app.
  • Probably drink a little less? :)
  • Have more date nights with the wife
  • Get my 2 year old daughter to fall asleep and sleep through the night without my needing to rock or comfort her.
I'm sure there's way more. I'll keep going but... I need to go rock my daughter to sleep first. :/
Sorsha
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Sorsha

Post by Sorsha »

Tary...Don't try to get rid of those moments you have of rocking your little one too quickly... they grow so fast. <3
++SC++
++Quipster++
++Master Sender++
++Idealist++
++Wanderer++
++Opportunist++
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Dang. I was nowhere in Tarys New Years resolutions :(
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

ummm...work less? I mean, as far as realistic resolutions go, any other changes would have to start with that one.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days